AMY WINEHOUSE

i dont see why any one on here even give a feck. if it dose not affect me or my family i couldnt give a toss. this is why Britain is like it is to day to many people concerned about shit that dose not concern them.

she was a RAT and im glad she is dead one less bag head in the world who gives a shit if she can sing she is still a junkie ...

rant over!!!

Name some of your heros then? From music, film, sports or where ever?

Are all of them squeaky clean? Thought not.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

Such a waste.. She was a superb talent, just listen to Frank,,her first album..

Not going to get into the whole drug discussion on this thread ,,but it appears that quite a few have been lucky enough to have no idea about addiction. I hope you are lucky enough to stay that way.

ATB

When it comes too good music I think the person needs too have lived a life for them to be an artist. These manufactured pop bands who want to sing poor lyrics not written by them and with the use to autotuner bore me...not saying you've gotta be a junkie to be a good artist but have some experience in life sort of thing...is a good lyric by the smiths about not being able to relate to the music and with all the songs being about how great life is and being rich I can't.

• Like 2

Above post about if don't affect you or your family so don't care is quite a sad attitude too have. I can half agree I won't be loosing any sleep over her death but that's a member of someone elses family and I feel sorry for their loss. To say your glad someone is dead who you don't even know shows what an idiotic type of person you are...if you dislike her then fine but its still someones daughter and not everyone makes the right choices.

• Like 1

Always loved her music, a one off gem she was. Her voice was unique and she demanded your attention with her precence, Britain has lost a world star.

I always hoped she would one day find peace on Earth but sadly thats not to be, poor wee girl.

She left the world leaving her stamp and she should now be remembered for how great she really was. (thats how i will always remember her)

Amy God be with you now Rest in Peace xxx

Dougie x

• Like 1

I couldn't stand her music ......tis a sad time for her family and i feel for them, what annoys me about threads like this is the amount of self rightous idiots that have never experienced any first hand dealings with addiction!! Some on here are too opinionated when they dont have the experience to comment, IE..no children/no grown up children, some will never have seen an insight to the heartbreak addiction causes to a family, until you experience these things within the closeness of your own family then you cannot make comments like "the parents are to blame".......that is just completely and utterly such a stupid statement in todays world, i have no time for drugs/alcohol and i have no time for the crime that this destructive path takes people on but i do feel for the parents, when another "junkie" dies yes it's another addict not on the streets but it's still some mothers son or daughter, i have 3 sons all adults now but i have my grandchildren growing up and i can only hope for the best for them and try and show them what path to take, and until your children are all grown up or you have some then i'd think hard about what you write as there are good parents out there losing their children everyday to the drug/alcohol scene!!

Edited by vixen

she has tryed helpingher self in the pasy but somethings are just not that easy to over come,yes we can all say its her folt for doing it in the first place but hay ho,my self thinks its a shame,not all drugys and drinkers are low life scum

would some of you guys feel the same sympathy for a smack head who robbed your dogs or broke into your house.i have read loads of times on here,smack heads should all be drowned or given a lethal injection.wonder what makes this junkie so special :hmm:

• Like 2

would some of you guys feel the same sympathy for a smack head who robbed your dogs or broke into your house.i have read loads of times on here,smack heads should all be drowned or given a lethal injection.wonder what makes this junkie so special :hmm:

tbh i couldent care less about her or eny other f****r for that matter but not all smack heads go round robbing folk,i no a man who pasted on last year,he was on it for over 30 years,never robed no one,worked every day,lead a normal life,a famly man to look at him you would never no but would pin up 3 times a day,he was a great man to no and would never f**k enyone over

Had the money, had the help, had the support.........chose not to take it and now dead. Sorry but self-inflicted!!!

most drugs are self inflicted, you seem to have the answer to the heroin epademic thats sweeping our country ! genius ! you really are wasted, having just lost one of my best mates to this disguisting drug i find some of your posts offensive and cold !!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. why don't you get off your p.c and spread the word ! f*cking tosser. a.t.b sfa

f*****g tosser!!!... :laugh: Get a f*****g grip off yourself ya prick.......as i've said already i've had a family member robbed by a scum bag smack head so thats why i feel so strongly. I'm not on here gloating about her death i just dont feel sorry for her but yes i feel sympathy for family and friends as i would for your loss of your mate.