deadly new breed of earthdog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your man that thought his toy poodle would be the ultimate busher will be interested in one of these.if anyone remembers who he was give him a pm n let him know.

Wat sort of person are these fkn faggits...

I blame the daft cnuts who pay stupid money for mongrels..

It is madness today with dogs, think up the daftest name you can and rake in the money. Makes you sick, nothing but robbers but the idiots that buy them are as much to blame. I would rather sell pups to working homes for a token sum or even free than carry on like these sorts of money grabers.

So much for a recession, im putting my bitch im pup to a cur and sitting back for the readies..........

recession?

all i seen last time was idiots on champagne tastes and beer money selling stuff off cheap as they had over stretched theirselves with mortages and credit.

was on ebay alot and there was still mountain bikes going for up to four figures ,

classic and muscle cars going for thousands ,

infact anything decent was being bidded up.

sometimes its just an excuse or hyped up by the media doom and gloom lot.

Guest busterdog

There was a poodle kicking about in Stoke that worked fox and brock when i was a kid, can't say how good it was but they worked him uptill and after it went blind, the dogs name was Dandy :air_kiss: lol.

Edited to say if people didn't breed for ££££, people couldn't get hold of the patterdales to breed from in the first place.