Hancock dogs?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this subject always gets people fighting and bickering as a one time owner of hancock bred dogs i can say that the man is true to his word and only breeds what he believes are going to be good dogs

Try leaving you pc for a bit instead of spouting the same old shit

You've fair come on in a year.

Ye mate my dogs die from hard work yours die of lazyitus and I have plenty of grasses to be on so I'll be out now don't u need to help ya farmer mate round his sheep up with your collie ? Fcuk off

I think you mean sun stroke from all that summer hunting. Good luck tonight maybe you'll bag some cubs you can put up later... :whistling:

Ye course I am I'm under the thumb like you ,and johnyboy keep your nose out pal ur just some kind of anti in disguise , I personally don't care what u think you no jack shit about me so stop fishing for info clown

And if your hancocks so good I'd like to see it do more than one red one single handed a night haha it couldn't even do one in its life , there a load of shit when it comes down to real tackle

Ye course I am I'm under the thumb like you ,and johnyboy keep your nose out pal ur just some kind of anti in disguise , I personally don't care what u think you no jack shit about me so stop fishing for info clown

Anti :icon_eek: hit a nerve did I?

I know your a messer and a fanny that'll do for now :whistling:

• Like 2

Course you do pal , your a complete day dreamer don't go changing the subject we all no you talk so much shit your eyes are brown and your breath smells , and ye john boy course you did you soil your pants when you see a set of headlights a million miles away you faggot !!