Hancock dogs?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this subject always gets people fighting and bickering as a one time owner of hancock bred dogs i can say that the man is true to his word and only breeds what he believes are going to be good dogs

Try leaving you pc for a bit instead of spouting the same old shit

You've fair come on in a year.

One thing i will say is people always say "if you want to know what you are getting and be able to trust what the person says, go to Hancock", just makes me think they must be surrounded by lying c**ts. . . . . and i feel sorry for them . . . . . there are a lot of sound trustworthy folk out there . . . .

I've had a few and seen a lot aswell and if you put the work in they can make decent dogs got a bitch here now thats not a bad bitch. :thumbs:

Would you rather go to him for a pup or get a pup out of two of his dogs (or any collie x's) that had been well tested?

I've had a few and seen a lot aswell and if you put the work in they can make decent dogs got a bitch here now thats not a bad bitch. :thumbs:

Would you rather go to him for a pup or get a pup out of two of his dogs (or any collie x's) that had been well tested?

I'm a bit slow mate not retarded :tongue2: .........of course I'd get a pup of tested parents,anybody in there right mind would but not everybody as that luxury. :thumbs: One advantage with Hancock is you know 100% what your getting not all breeders are as truthful.

I'm a bit slow mate not retarded :tongue2: .........of course I'd get a pup of tested parents,anybody in there right mind would but not everybody as that luxury. :thumbs: One advantage with Hancock is you know 100% what your getting not all breeders are as truthful.

Do your research and reap your rewards mate . . . .

ive been out with about 5 different dogs/bitches and they were ALL sh*t. i have never owned one tho and to be honest i wouldn't judging by the ones ive seen.

What were the owners of these dogs like?Would you call them good dog men?Was it bad dogs or bad dog men?

• Like 1

ive been out with about 5 different dogs/bitches and they were ALL sh*t. i have never owned one tho and to be honest i wouldn't judging by the ones ive seen.

What were the owners of these dogs like?Would you call them good dog men?Was it bad dogs or bad dog men?

there is a bit of both 2 of them are not very good dog men but the other 3 all have other good dogs that they have had from pups.

ive got 2 5/8 3/8 bullx dog pups 9 months old, a bullx with a tad of collie it her 6 years old and a 1 1/2 year old bitch out of her that was put to a 5/8 3/8 dog. :thumbs: