Resident's Rights

I have a convicted paedophile living on the opposite side of the road to me, he served time for offences & when he came out after serving about 18 months , his car was wrecked window put through . it was like Beirut here for a while. police up & down all the time , i cant find any reference to the case online , it was in all the local papers & the free rag that broke the news at the time hasnt anything in its archives

Like a lot of things the perps get the maximum protection even for the really bad crimes

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely if the police thought there was even the slightest chance he had done something he would have been charged and remanded in borstal or whatever it's called these days. Nothing to do with human r

there was apparently one moved in close to me.first i heard was when mothers made up flyers and posted it through all the doors in the area.well you can guess what happened that night,all his windows were put in and he was off the next day.my only consern was,apparently he had his old mother living with him or he was living with her,i dont really know exactly,but she was 80odd sure it wasnt a pleasant expierence for her.

From what I've heard, there's little doubt that he's done it. The problem is his age. There is a lot of poncing about regarding evidence, social services, investigating the family etc. There's a lot not been put in the article. There's talk about him going into a secure unit but nothing concrete.

I've got a friend with a friend, so to speak :thumbs: who's asking questions and trying to get more information. But if he does get put here, their life will be made a living hell. This is a nice quiet street ... for the rest of us. Won't be for them, if they come here.

Make as much fuss as possible, that's all the council understand. You can bet your life the council workers with kids won't be moving the family in there road.

Sit in at council offices, blockade road, story in local papers the council will soon think it's not worth the bother, as long as you all make a united front.

Edited by shepp

So the boy hasn't actually been charged with anything?

i bet he has some lefty shouting about his human rights , the little ba$tard only needs a good flogging

Surely if the police thought there was even the slightest chance he had done something he would have been charged and remanded in borstal or whatever it's called these days. Nothing to do with human rights except that if he hasn't even been charged then there is unlikely to be any evidence. I am not a fan of the police at all but they would be in the shit if they released him without charge and it happened again so they must be confident he didn't do what he is accused of as whoever made the decision to release would lose their job at very least.

Seems he is being moved for his safety as he has been judged guilty by people that apparently think reading an article in the paper gives them more evidence of his guilt than the police and CPS have.

Even if the he did it I doubt there is anything to worry about as the lad will get lynched the minute he steps out the front door.

Do you really believe two, four year olds would have it in there imagination to make up shit like this?

spray paint the front of the house with appropriate sloggans theres noway then the police/council will let them move in.

THIS :thumbs:

One moved in near us years ago when the sun named and shamed a load, house got firebombed when he wasn't in by someone

You know missus, I would be very wary, and stay away and tell the kids to stay well away too.

I would be worried of the rest of the family more than the young boy. What has he seen or been through to commit such acts? It's scary!

Lurchergrrl - I'm gonna stick my neck out here. The most important principle of British - and Canadian! - justice is "innocent until proven guilty". Now, this lad is clearly a right dodgy piece of work. Stay well clear, make sure your littlies avoid him like the plague. BUT! Don't start any pre-emptive action. Let the law take its course.

OK, now the vigilantes can start screaming for my blood.

I don't like the vigilante idea Ric ... but I did wonder if there was some 'right' way to oppose him being here. I'm not really one much for throwing bricks etc - unless needs must :laugh:

I wouldn't even speak to them. But he'd basically be living under my nose and me with three small kids. There is little doubt about his guilt - this again from the inside of things - but I guess the course has to run and the system is slow. In the meantime, I really don't want him anywhere near me.

Do you really believe two, four year olds would have it in there imagination to make up shit like this?

Therein lies the problem unless the boy has been caught red handed by an adult we might have adults misrepresenting what has been said. Can you imagine what questions these kids have been asked..seems there's a lot of speculation of what took place with no real notion of what happened. As I said there would have been a forensic examination of the kids to determine what happened as well as the kids being joint interviewed by police & SW. If this was as bad as is being made out the 10yr would have been accommodated until the investigation was concluded.

No Undi I surely don't think they could make it up. I do think, tho, that given his age and the need to be careful with it all, they released him into his family's care until they have their shit together. I just hope they've got what they need to lock him up.

If they do move here, as much as it pains me because I love where I live, I would pack up and leave. I could not cope with the constant fear I'd have - or the feral anger I feel at the very idea of that child touching my kids.