advice about my rights

im looking for a bit of guidance about my rights. ive been f****d over my the police before and i dont want to go there again.

the first thing is this £40 fine i got for breach of the peace. im sure youve read the post about me getting 'leathered' by a 'disabled' guy and his son but the way the police were was ridiculous. they threw me in the van, pampered him and apparentlyspoke to witnesses. the police woman came to me after half an hour in the van and said i was going to get a £40 on the spot fine for breach of the peace. she hadnt even asked my version or anything. i refused it and she arrested me and took me to the cells. she said she had seen the cctv and it proved me hitting him multiple times. bollo cks! i headbutted him once and it was in self defence. after 3 hours in the cells she returned and said that the cctv couldnt be seen as the sun was glaring the camera too much. i took the fine just to get out of the place.

ive not paid it yet and it says on it if you want a court hearing to post it off etc. i really dont think im in the wrong here but ive been court before and they screw you BIG TIME. plus they want legal fees, court costs etc and i cant afford it.

i really do think ive been unfairly treated as i was only defending myself and the guy who attacked me when i had a baby when i said i didnt want to fight, hit me with a walking stick got the same £40 fine. his son got fcuk all as he had underlying issues!!

im absolutley seething about the whole thing. like ive got £40 to spare every time some arsewipe want to have a go. you cant defend yourself or your family any more without there being consiquences. the army want to f**k me over for it aswell. roll on next year when im out.

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

what do you mean by that mate,

i mean that the station phoned the guard room when i got arrested and informed them. they know that by doing that they open up a can of worms for you here. the army is like your big mum. once the police have finished with you they then punish you for whatever they can get you for, promotion ban, fined, extras. whatever. im still waiting on a gbh charge from the SIB from the army for defending myself when a lad in camp said he was gonna stab me. they dont look after you at all. the police charge you and then the army f**k you and once theyve f****d you over they make your life here shit, giving you shitey tasks, sending you away when they dont need to etc.

its no life like

well that certainly aint the army i remember seems times have changed,never heard of two sqauddies up on charge for a tumble infact it was common practice,looked upon as the right thing to do to let off a bit of steam,as for rucking with the civvies all the right things were said at the time,bringing regiment into disrepute and all that bollox then finaly a quick pat on the back and on your way,if they making life difficult get out simple,dont sound like its for you anyway,but of course i could be wrong :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You weren't "randomly" attacked, you provoked someone whose day-to-day life probably contains a lot more shit than yours. You're a big strong soldier but you don't have the strength to carry a baby a

Stop whingeing and just pay it...if you dont like the army leave. Either learn to mutely walk away from trouble or accept sometimes actions have consequences and it dont always go your way,but you ca

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time. MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed. I can't abide those that park in a disabled place un

It's easy enough for everyone to say I should have Walked away but the guy just wet for me. It wast like I knew he was going to go for it. I defended myself and distribution do anything wrong in my eyes. Bent f****n cops.

And aye the army has changed since I joined. I remember the days when you had a 1 on 1 with the lance jack or full screw if you had a problem. Now you get a fine and a 3 month warning order!

It's easy enough for everyone to say I should have Walked away but the guy just wet for me. It wast like I knew he was going to go for it. I defended myself and distribution do anything wrong in my eyes. Bent f****n cops.

And aye the army has changed since I joined. I remember the days when you had a 1 on 1 with the lance jack or full screw if you had a problem. Now you get a fine and a 3 month warning order!

Shall we have a whip round for you?

Or have a march with banners

VEEDUBLE IS INNOCENT

Edited by christian71

Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't parked in a disabled bay in the first place.

Which will probably not have "the authorities" looking on you kindly if you take it further. No it's not illegal to park in a disabled bay, it's just decent not to. It's not your job to clinically diagnose the problems of Blue Badge holders. You have a baby, not an illness.

Saw a sign up yesterday: "Stupidity is not a physical handicap. Park somewhere else next time".

veedublee you seem to be blaming everyone else except yourself, as has already been said, you had the option to walk away and you never took it, stop f*****g whinging and pay the £40, ffs some people just don't know when to stop.

Yous two bent coppers or got a fake disabled badge off ebay by any chance? It's ok for you to judge when you wasn't there. I'd like to see what you would have done, just randomly attacked and your trying not to fight back. Ok then I should have walked away. Which I did 'mmmmmm' read the actual post. I walked away and he 'ran' after me.

Cant be arsed really. Some good guys on here but there's a load of arsewipes aswell. I'll get my £40 off that guy soon enough. Catch ye

Yous two bent coppers or got a fake disabled badge off ebay by any chance? It's ok for you to judge when you wasn't there. I'd like to see what you would have done, just randomly attacked and your trying not to fight back. Ok then I should have walked away. Which I did 'mmmmmm' read the actual post. I walked away and he 'ran' after me.

Cant be arsed really. Some good guys on here but there's a load of arsewipes aswell. I'll get my £40 off that guy soon enough. Catch ye

Just as a matter of interest cant you ask that the millatory police look at the incident rather than the civilian police

The military police [bANNED TEXT] give a damn kay. That's what I'm saying. You haven't got the backup off the army anymore. They want you to risk everything for them but they won't help you out.

You weren't "randomly" attacked, you provoked someone whose day-to-day life probably contains a lot more shit than yours. You're a big strong soldier but you don't have the strength to carry a baby a few more yards to the shop or the grace and consideration to move your car when asked. Or the ability to hold your temper when necessary. All by your own admission. Of course you're gonna get judged. Why shouldn't you? You "judged" you had the "right" to park there and you were morally, if not legally, wrong on two out of three counts and legally wrong on the third count. So give it up, pay up and be responsible for your own actions.

And no, my Blue Badge isn't fake. Some people really are ill, believe it or not. It's not up to you to decide whether they are or not, just to show a bit of common decency for the sake of walking a few more yards.

• Like 4

The military police [bANNED TEXT] give a damn kay. That's what I'm saying. You haven't got the backup off the army anymore. They want you to risk everything for them but they won't help you out.

just last year my mate put a taxi driver in hospital(long story),in court he said he wanted to do his punishment in Cyprus with his unit so he could still deploy in the coming months, so the judge left it to the discretion of regiment to punish him.

3 agai's later and he's a free man.

if its getting dealt with in house and your mates with any of the provo explain it to them,they have more influence over these sort of things than people realise.

Somehow I doubt his day to day life contains more shit than mine. Swanky house, brand new car, fAke disability! All on benefits I've been told. U still haven't got my point, it's not the walking, it's opening the car doors to get the stuff out, twatting the cars next to you costs Adair bit of money. Where did I provoke him? I can park where I want ad it's not

Against the law. I might of know you were in the blue badge brigade. I'm sure your genuine but this guy isn't and neither is his son. This is the same guy I heard the policeman say that a few weeks earlier he had went to his younger sons school and went for a 14 year old. Don't try and tell me that he's a good guy or he was provoked. I done nothing. I'm no leaving it.