'European' Polecats.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly, but then they KNOW it's a E.U polecat, cos the bloke they bought it off for 40 quid told them it was . . . . .   And when they breed it, that's what they will call it.   So i was just lo

Johnny Birks of The Vincent Wildlife Trust The polecat, the mammalogists' spiritual equivalent of the quintessentially Welsh Red Kite, is recovering well in Britain. That is one conclusion from a maj

Could not of put it better myself Ideation.   100's of years ferrets have been bred to do a job that suits us, usually taking them way beyond any natural instinct that a wild poley might have.   T

Posted Images

You tell me buddy? It seems everyone has one now, so i want some kind of proof that they are indeed Polecats of wild ancestry. . . . rather than just dark ferrets.

Aye, i'm going to get a lot of flak in a bit i'm sure.

• Like 1

Hey i'm not knocking, just looking for some kind of proof that the very dark ferrets we see are indeed true wild polecat blood, rather than just dark ferrets. As we also see 'black ferrets' claiming to have no wild blood that look the same. Just looking for someone to come on here and tell me about the actual wild poleys that they used to produce some workable animals, rather than the 'e.u polecat; kits they bought off some bloke, who got them from some bloke . . . . .

We have wild poleys here, for the record.

heres a pic of the missus little girl doesnt look that nasty shes a softy really until you put your hand in then post-18045-0-27416800-1310927984_thumb.jpg

Nice

Have you noticed that it is the ones that don't own one that nock them?

Looks a bit minky to me

each to there own,would be a boring world if we all thought and done the same as each other.if the owners are happy to pay whats asked and happy with what they get then whats the problem.

each to there own,would be a boring world if we all thought and done the same as each other.if the owners are happy to pay whats asked and happy with what they get then whats the problem.

I never said there was a problem, i was just looking for some kind of proof from someone that they had more than a dark ferret.