'European' Polecats.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly, but then they KNOW it's a E.U polecat, cos the bloke they bought it off for 40 quid told them it was . . . . .   And when they breed it, that's what they will call it.   So i was just lo

Johnny Birks of The Vincent Wildlife Trust The polecat, the mammalogists' spiritual equivalent of the quintessentially Welsh Red Kite, is recovering well in Britain. That is one conclusion from a maj

Could not of put it better myself Ideation.   100's of years ferrets have been bred to do a job that suits us, usually taking them way beyond any natural instinct that a wild poley might have.   T

Posted Images

By Moocher in EDRD

I don't understand why anyone would want to introduce polecat blood into there working ferrets .i couldn't think of anything worse .

Then

Ferrets have been domesticated for many years now so what is the point in taking a backward step with the polecats ?. They will not be easy to handle in working situations but i predict they will fetch a fairly high price compared to normal ferrets .Silly me ,thinking it was about working ability !.

'Veedublee' timestamp='1313066864' post='2188466']

This topics been up loads of times. Still the same outcome. A ferret is a ferret

And a Disabled space is a Disabled space for Disabled people or you get a thumping :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

'Veedublee' timestamp='1313079760' post='2188771']

Your a pirate bob!!!

Every thread i comment on you mention that. I've told you, he wasn't really disabled, he was david Hayes sparing partner!

He was six stane wet threw :laugh: You got a pm nugget

Your a pirate bob!!!

Every thread i comment on you mention that. I've told you, he wasn't really disabled, he was david Hayes sparing partner!

you should stop taking the piss out of veedublee for that.......it's nothing for him to be ashamed about, it's a known fact that mongs are physically stronger than normal people, he was bound to get his arse kicked!

'rob190364' timestamp='1313080203' post='2188792']

'The one' timestamp='1313080002' post='2188784']

Your a pirate bob!!!

you should stop taking the piss out of veedublee for that.......it's nothing for him to be ashamed about, it's a known fact that mongs are physically stronger than normal people, he was bound to get his arse kicked!

If youve met lee you would know it would be a fair fight then :boogy:

• Like 1

'rob190364' timestamp='1313080203' post='2188792']

'The one' timestamp='1313080002' post='2188784']

Your a pirate bob!!!

If youve met lee you would know it would be a fair fight then :boogy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: class!