Ear rings on men

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah whats wrong with girls with tattos...

Thumbsdown for me But I hate seeing it on little boys even more.

ive had gold rings in my ears for 35 years ,i had them done when i was on the merchant ships ,   unles thy get ripped out they will stay there till im gone,yes it was an old seamans tradition

earings on men are like fooking tattos on women.,,,,

So you must think earrings on men are ok since you don't have a problem with my tattoos, isn't that right honey :wub:

Maybe I should get another one ....

B)

• Like 1

agreed :thumbs:

Totally agree.....in the main,a bird likes a bloke to be a bloke and a bloke likes a bird to be a bird.....theres nothing manly about earrings and nothing feminine about tattoos,simple.Or maybe im just prehistoric :D

Never had a piercing, mainly due to playing rugby, hocky and taking part in various martial arts......giving any oppo something that they can pull out is a bad idea!! As my mate who had his nip pierced found out - boy did he squeal!

Got tats tho, love them and my missus has a tat and I like that on her.....some tats are very very alluring on a ladyee!

So you must think earrings on men are ok since you don't have a problem with my tattoos, isn't that right honey :wub:

B)

ooooh feck , someones in the dog house now lol

my dad said to me , the day you have your ear pierced and you get tattoos is the day you wont darken my door again ,so i went out and got my ear pierced at 15 and at 16 got my tattoo . i havent spoken to the old man for 20 years lol . i would just like to add i no longer have an earing and that only lasted 6 months but i still have the hole :thumbdown:

tattoo's on women i do like but it has to be just one or the full works , none of this dotted all over your body shit

Never seen the attraction of fellas getting their ears pierced, and its usually the macho types who have the most gold on display, far too camp, and sovereign rings, truely awfull and chavvy. Only jewellry i ever wore was my wedding ring, and when that ended i got the bolt croppers out :laugh:

Never seen the attraction of fellas getting their ears pierced, and its usually the macho types who have the most gold on display, far too camp, and sovereign rings, truely awfull and chavvy. Only jewellry i ever wore was my wedding ring, and when that ended i got the bolt croppers out :laugh:

no more jewellry for u then !! :thumbs::tongue2:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Ignoring the shares he has in H samuels ! :tongue2::toast:

B)

You could get a certain name done?!!?! . . . "BIg dog" in italics would look ace! :toast: