can a lurcher jump 6ft fencing

Lol lab, I used to have 6ft wooden fencing in my garden and the dogs jumped that no probs. Put back feet on it but they didn't have to, just did. A lurcher would out jump a fat lab no probs :thumbs:

I'm not comparing them to a fat lab you spoon.......... :D

Not clearing it with ease then........................"NEXT"!!!!!!.... ;)

Lol aye I suppose your right. When is that dog in your avator due it's pups? :laugh:

Are you still struggling to tell the differnce between a dog and a bitch. I know you have the same problem with a rabbit and a hare.......maybe if your dog manages to catch 1 you can have a better look eh?..... :tongue2:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my old dog could climb chain link and squaremesh runs had to roof hers.   but she could clear 6ft with the wifes cat in her mouth hanging by its tail

6ft isnt that much trouble for a decent sized Lurcher my 23 inch bitch will do 6ft no probs

ive recently had to get rid of one of mine because i couldnt keep him in kept jumping over my back gate and thats nearly seven foot the dog warden picked him up twice.so the answer is it depends how m

I doubt my 2 bullx could jump 6ft but they jump what I need them to jump. They can jump the gates on the land where I have permission but they aren't even close to 6ft. They can also jump the Cornish hedges but they jump on then off again rather than clearing completely. My saluki x puts my other 2 to shame with his jumping but I have never measured anything he has jumped.

Maybe we should guinness to one of the shows next year and see whose dog can jump the highest?

Lol lab, I used to have 6ft wooden fencing in my garden and the dogs jumped that no probs. Put back feet on it but they didn't have to, just did. A lurcher would out jump a fat lab no probs :thumbs:

I'm not comparing them to a fat lab you spoon.......... :D

Not clearing it with ease then........................"NEXT"!!!!!!.... ;)

Lol aye I suppose your right. When is that dog in your avator due it's pups? :laugh:

Are you still struggling to tell the differnce between a dog and a bitch. I know you have the same problem with a rabbit and a hare.......maybe if your dog manages to catch 1 you can have a better look eh?..... :tongue2:

Lol sorry mate, I couldn't see it's baws for it's belly :tongue2:

i once had a 22" first cross border collie greyhound bitch, that would get over the fencing around tennis courts, i dont know how high that is but she jumped/scrambled over that for fun,

Had my dog out a few weeks ago, had him off the lead and he seen a cat he give chase and scaled a 7 foot fence with 2 strand of barbed wire on top and the drop on to the other side was not far off ten foot, hard to believe i no but there was three other people who saw it,never seen any thing jump that heigh before il get a pic later on of the fence and get it up

Had my dog out a few weeks ago, had him off the lead and he seen a cat he give chase and scaled a 7 foot fence with 2 strand of barbed wire on top and the drop on to the other side was not far off ten foot, hard to believe i no but there was three other people who saw it,never seen any thing jump that heigh before il get a pic later on of the fence and get it up

Sound lucky your tyke never got hurt....

• Like 1