• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should start??

Yip i would of done the same it would of had sore balls for the night, Theres nothing really remotely funny about that after 5 secs and you stood there watching LOL

Yip :yes: i would of done the same it would of had sore balls for the night, Theres nothing really remotely funny about that after 5 secs and you stood there watching LOL

just thought id put it up for a laugh its my wee bro who took it and who is laughing some people just have to turn everything into a seroius subject get a life

You find it funny now but what would happen if your dog starts to get really agressive over things like this in the future?if that had came over and done that to any of mine it would have been shook all over the place flint wont accept that from any dog and well storm doesnt do staffies to be fair.Personally id have kicked its arse all the way to the police station.these things often get out of hand and it ends in a fight and a massive vet bill not too mention if this had been an old lady/man or someone less capable.Its your duty not to allow your dog to be subjected to that sort of shit yet you failed

the bitch iv just lost RIP MOLLY wood not of stud for that and it wood of bin a full on fight as soon as the staf try mounting her she was funny about that it happen a few times ferrel dog follow us about most of the time it wood be a stand off and after a bit of grawlin the other dogs wood walk away or run think your self lucky the other dog was ok with your dog its not allways like that

You find it funny now but what would happen if your dog starts to get really agressive over things like this in the future?if that had came over and done that to any of mine it would have been shook all over the place flint wont accept that from any dog and well storm doesnt do staffies to be fair.Personally id have kicked its arse all the way to the police station.these things often get out of hand and it ends in a fight and a massive vet bill not too mention if this had been an old lady/man or someone less capable.Its your duty not to allow your dog to be subjected to that sort of shit yet you failed

[/quote

the police station lol its idiots like you why this world is in the state it's in do gooders i call you half the reason why there is a ban in the first place you probably are that old man sitting in your country house wanking over this clip' "my duty" "subjected" you really don't live in the real world next time i'll boot f**k out of it and drown it in the burn!!!! then ill put the video up for you to watch (imagine what you,d say then) idiot

I would expect why some would laugh but i also count that stafford as lucky because my dog wouldnt stand for that...full on fight and itll be money at the vets over a f*****g stray which you cant blame...i wouldnt boot the dog but id certainly boot the owner...luckily dont have any strays around mine or as soft as i am id be trying too take them all in lol

:blink::blink: For f**k sake i cant WIN hahahaha NOW PISS OFF YOU ''WET DILDO''

its more dirty than wet with sweetcorn and peanut residue all down the shaft :sick:

i told you to empty and wash before it enters! :censored:

arse bandits are back again i see,wrecking yet another thread with juvenile comments.

the police station lol its idiots like you why this world is in the state it's in do gooders i call you half the reason why there is a ban in the first place you probably are that old man sitting in your country house wanking over this clip' "my duty" "subjected" you really don't live in the real world next time i'll boot f**k out of it and drown it in the burn!!!! then ill put the video up for you to watch (imagine what you,d say then) idiot

At least i keep my dogs safe prick no im a 29 year old female actually and no i dont wank although something wrong in your head you get a kick out of seeing a staffy defile your dog numbnuts.Wouldnt be the same thing im sure if that dog goes on to attack a small kid eh?Or is that ok round your way cos everyone does it?Personally i would have booted f**k out of it tbh if it tried that with my dogs thats if it wasnt ripped to shreds.Your dog may now get into the attitude of hit first ask later then you will be on here blaming the f*****g dog when your the problem.How am i not in the real world your dog is your responsibility its up to you to care for it and look after it properly pratbag.whats wrong are yout oo stupid to understand semi long words.Do that dog of yours a favour and give it to someone who will look after it

:blink::blink: For f**k sake i cant WIN hahahaha NOW PISS OFF YOU ''WET DILDO''

its more dirty than wet with sweetcorn and peanut residue all down the shaft :sick:

i told you to empty and wash before it enters! :censored:

arse bandits are back again i see,wrecking yet another thread with juvenile comments.

:laugh:

I WILL ARSE BANDIT THE LIFE OUT OF YOU IF I GET MY CLAWS ON YA :kiss: