ferret having babys

I always make sure she has milk and make sure she has enough food. As for dotty that is just the usual shit that is posted from the same band of idiots. I am not alone in saying we have had enough of this crap. Hope everything goes well with your kits.

"The same band of idiots", :laugh:

The sad thing is there is an element of truth to that statement.:(

You know a lot for a guy that aint been here that long :hmm:

tell us yer other name :laugh:

Did I hit a nerve.:hmm::laugh:

i dont know did ye???? cos it didnae seem ye were talking to me :blink:

:doh:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the jill be and have a peep in a few days when she's settled with them. If their still born or something there's nothing you can do about it is there, and she could eat them because you've

Hope it all goes well for the poor wee thing,, I can fully understand dottys point though,,   The serious ferreters on here get to hear this type of thing constantly at this time of year,,and it is

ye have had 3 weeks to figure this oot, ill tell ye what to do, try an rehome the ferret to somecutn that cares

Posted Images

I always make sure she has milk and make sure she has enough food. As for dotty that is just the usual shit that is posted from the same band of idiots. I am not alone in saying we have had enough of this crap. Hope everything goes well with your kits.

Did I hit a nerve.:hmm::laugh:

i dont know did ye???? cos it didnae seem ye were talking to me :blink:

:doh:

In my first post Dotty I wasn't talking to you but for some reason you "quoted me" so I presumed you were replying to my post.:hmm::doh:

Longer than you and with a hell of a less posts, says something.

i was actually reffering to lurcher100 :laugh:

I thought the same as Mackay Dotty, I'm with you now though.:thumbs:

Just leave the jill be and have a peep in a few days when she's settled with them. If their still born or something there's nothing you can do about it is there, and she could eat them because you've been messing with them which you won't be able to stop either.

Never had a jill eat young yet and I always go in the nest on the second day for a count up and clear out!

Johnnyboy- I wouldnae of

Given him any advice because I don't know. I was referring to the fact that he asked advice and he jumped all over him. You's stick together harder Than araldite which I understand and give it the 'If you've not been on here as long as me then I'll take the Piss out if you and my mates will back me up' I'm no expert an neither are you, granted you probably know 10times more than me but I wasn't claiming to have the 'answer' I was just saying that he asked for advice, you's started judging before you's knew anything and then turned it into some sort of argument. No

Point at all

• Like 1

Johnnyboy- I wouldnae of

Given him any advice because I don't know. I was referring to the fact that he asked advice and he jumped all over him. You's stick together harder Than araldite which I understand and give it the 'If you've not been on here as long as me then I'll take the Piss out if you and my mates will back me up' I'm no expert an neither are you, granted you probably know 10times more than me but I wasn't claiming to have the 'answer' I was just saying that he asked for advice, you's started judging before you's knew anything and then turned it into some sort of argument. No

Point at all

Look young fella don't try and patronise me...........NO I probably don't know it all or claim to BUT I know enough to know when somebody is ill prepared for something.Just like a lot on this section lately getting ferrets but not doing any research until somethings wrong.

Aye I agree on that he was I'll prepared and should have done his research but if he didn't care or give a shit then he wouldn't have posted. Atleast he asked the questions, all be it late, rather than leave them and end up doing the wrong thing.

Johnnyboy- I wouldnae of

Point at all

Not sure thats right Lee,, it`s as been said this week,, people just get a bit peeved at the same things being asked by the same types,, You seem to have yer heed screwed on and have asked a few pertinant questions and some that might have got a bit of a ribbing ,, but stick with it mate,, don`t jump on the bandwagon with some of the bleaters that have been on lately,, they never last,

ATB

id like to say thanks to the people who have helpd me, and to the people who have nowt else better to do that slag people off they need to get a life, ive looked after the jill as good as any one else giving her the correct diet exercise in the time ive had her, no one can know if there ferret is going to have still born young and hope it does not happen to yous but sadly it did to me and there is was nothing i cud have done diffrent i have one kitt born alive which sees ok only time will tell mick

if u last long enough {need to be thick skinned on here}u will find its the usual band of idiots that know there stuff . some are bit more direct than others .hang around its fun even i pick up tips now and then :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well well you must think i am new to this site. I have been on it for years but i am using a new account and trust me the so called experts are the trouble makers on here. I have forgot more about ferrets than they will ever know. So think before you speak and stop sticking up for the tits on here.

so tell us oh wise 1, what was yer last name????

:laugh:

well after a day at work and YOUR FEELING DOWN JUST READ ON THIS SITE CAUSE YOU LOT ( AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT TO DO SO )PICKING ON SOME LITTLE TIT WHO HAS HAD FERRETS AND THEN AS NOT HAD A FERRETS OR A LITTER DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THE KITS ARE HERE .I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE AND THAT IS WALK AWAY AND LET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT FERRETS THAN YOU TAKE OVER AND NO I DONT KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT FERRETS SO DONT ASK ME ANYTHING AND IF THEY ARE STILL BORN TRY HER NEXT YEAR IF YOU STILL HAVE FERRETS THEN OR ARE YOU PACKING IN AGAIN . FERRETS ARE WORKERS ,PETS ,SHOWERS THEY LIVE LONGER THAN 2 OR 3 YAERS YOU KNOW OR DO YOU ............NO YOU DONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye it seems that theres always a few slag people off but if you sort the wheat from the chaff you generally will get a helpful answer ,but its no just on the ferreting forum.

if u last long enough {need to be thick skinned on here}u will find its the usual band of idiots that know there stuff . some are bit more direct than others .hang around its fun even i pick up tips now and then :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well well you must think i am new to this site. I have been on it for years but i am using a new account and trust me the so called experts are the trouble makers on here. I have forgot more about ferrets than they will ever know. So think before you speak and stop sticking up for the tits on here.

Do you ever get bored talking shite ??? or do you not know you`re talking it ???

I suspect you know Fuckall about ferrets bud, and are probably still at school !

Go on prove me wrong! who were you in your last life!! hahaha

Do you ever get bored talking shite ??? or do you not know you`re talking it ???

I suspect you know Fuckall about ferrets bud, and are probably still at school !

Go on prove me wrong! who were you in your last life!! hahaha

I don,t think she,s at school, I,ll have a guess but I suspect she,s about early thirties, into horses and a wee bit frigid :hmm: