Downside of tats?

i have tats on most of my body and the best tip i can give for the healing process is keep it latherd in vasaline or bepanthen cream.........or if you really cant stand it use the cream the doctors give you to treat piles :blink: and yes im being serious atb mart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cheeky old cnut! OK, I'm 63 and started getting the tats I might have had when I was your age. SO? Oot the back jimmy.

get a pair of balls tatooed on that empty bag youve got

f**k the thread,only thing sad round here is a grown man calling someone then f*****g off like a child

This won't concern the lassies who like skin art but . . . I had a classy portrait on my left calf last week. The lass who did the tat shaved me leg. Now it itches like ffcckk as the hair grows back! Anyone else bothered by this?

Mine itched - the worst one was the running dog on my wrist - the smallest I've got, and the itchiest! I've got a longish one between my shoulder blade and my spine and believe you me that was a bugger when it started itching, since I couldn't reach it. :laugh:

Keep slapping on the Bepanthen, it'll go away soon enough :thumbs:

So they itched because of the hairs growing back on your wrist and back, :whistling:

This won't concern the lassies who like skin art but . . . I had a classy portrait on my left calf last week. The lass who did the tat shaved me leg. Now it itches like ffcckk as the hair grows back! Anyone else bothered by this?

Mine itched - the worst one was the running dog on my wrist - the smallest I've got, and the itchiest! I've got a longish one between my shoulder blade and my spine and believe you me that was a bugger when it started itching, since I couldn't reach it. :laugh:

Keep slapping on the Bepanthen, it'll go away soon enough :thumbs:

So they itched because of the hairs growing back on your wrist and back, :whistling:

Yes it's much better when I keep it plaited, else it gets mucky when my knuckles drag in the dirt :laugh:

I've been using Dermol medicated cream. Works for me . . . Can we take this thread on a bit? I had my first tat last year. I was 62 and just thought go for it! Big - 8" long - scorpion on me right forearm.

get a tat where the hair doesnt grow. :doh:

i got, 'god save the hunting life members and all their world beating dogs' tatoo'd down the shaft of my c*ck ;)

Or THL for short!!!!!

i got, 'god save the hunting life members and all their world beating dogs' tatoo'd down the shaft of my c*ck ;)

Or THL for short!!!!!

Fits better i reckon...:p lol

x

It'll be joined up too as there was no chance of capitals!!!.... Lol

Or THL for short!!!!!

Fits better i reckon...:p lol

x

fits better where :whistling:

its tatoo'd around the monster, not nut to bell ;)

Or THL for short!!!!!

do hush you little infertile red squirrel..

your not even proven yet :whistling:

still squirting watery man fluid and shitting yellow me thinks :yes:

now run along, mummys calling you for bitty before bedtime, school in the morning bumfluff chops :bye::feck:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :laugh:

i have tats on most of my body and the best tip i can give for the healing process is keep it latherd in vasaline or bepanthen cream.........or if you really cant stand it use the cream the doctors give you to treat piles :blink: and yes im being serious atb mart

i used preperation H on mine :laugh: :laugh:

Id say the downside of tats is having the fuckers removed !!....very few people ive ever known have been as happy 30 years later as they were when they had them done.

When you first get them done you think wow dont i look cool....but how many people have the same mindset at 20 as they do at 50 !....Some of the ones folk are having now are shocking,all this tribal shit whats all that about a white Englishman having some weird shit up his arms that nobody knows what it is that might originate in some tribe nobodies ever heard of......very odd :blink:

Id say the downside of tats is having the fuckers removed !!....very few people ive ever known have been as happy 30 years later as they were when they had them done.

When you first get them done you think wow dont i look cool....but how many people have the same mindset at 20 as they do at 50 !....Some of the ones folk are having now are shocking,all this tribal shit whats all that about a white Englishman having some weird shit up his arms that nobody knows what it is that might originate in some tribe nobodies ever heard of......very odd :blink:

Everyone always says to me...what about when your older?? all i can say is when i'm older most of the people my age will be covered in tattoos too....as long as people get tattoos for themselves and not anyone else i dont think it matters....It's each to their own at the day...if somebody wants tribal up their arm so be it...it's a timeless tattoo the style never gets old...:)

Miss T x