Downside of tats?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cheeky old cnut! OK, I'm 63 and started getting the tats I might have had when I was your age. SO? Oot the back jimmy.

get a pair of balls tatooed on that empty bag youve got

f**k the thread,only thing sad round here is a grown man calling someone then f*****g off like a child

Everyone always says to me...what about when your older?? all i can say is when i'm older most of the people my age will be covered in tattoos too....as long as people get tattoos for themselves and not anyone else i dont think it matters....It's each to their own at the day...if somebody wants tribal up their arm so be it...it's a timeless tattoo the style never gets old...:)

Miss T x

Well i cant stand tattoos on women full stop.....so best i bail out here i think :D

As regards that tribal stuff.....to me a tattoo should have some kind of meaning to the person its on,we are not tribal people and we dont really know what it all means its just a bunch of squiggly lines.....so the person wearing it doesnt understand it,and nobody looking at it can understand it......dont make sense to me people should take more pride in themself......but who am i to judge we all do daft things just some are more permanent than others.

Ill not reach 40 so i dont really care pmsl everyone ive met young and old love mine, i always get me tats out hahahah

You and me both babe....you and me both...

Pointless having them if your not gonna show them...:)

xxxxxx

theres only my twisty old granny that dont like them lol xxxx

Everyone always says to me...what about when your older?? all i can say is when i'm older most of the people my age will be covered in tattoos too....as long as people get tattoos for themselves and not anyone else i dont think it matters....It's each to their own at the day...if somebody wants tribal up their arm so be it...it's a timeless tattoo the style never gets old...:)

Miss T x

Well i cant stand tattoos on women full stop.....so best i bail out here i think :D

As regards that tribal stuff.....to me a tattoo should have some kind of meaning to the person its on,we are not tribal people and we dont really know what it all means its just a bunch of squiggly lines.....so the person wearing it doesnt understand it,and nobody looking at it can understand it......dont make sense to me people should take more pride in themself......but who am i to judge we all do daft things just some are more permanent than others.

Nobody says you have to love them on women...as long as the women they are on love them thats all that matters...:)

And i agree to point on tribal some people get it because they can't think of anything else to get done but want a tattoo....but some people do think about it long and hard and the tribal design they chose means something to them...:)

Miss T x

Ill not reach 40 so i dont really care pmsl everyone ive met young and old love mine, i always get me tats out hahahah

xxxxxx

My mums not a fan but knows its me....other then that everybody else just give me good comments....:) xxx

xxxxxx

My mums not a fan but knows its me....other then that everybody else just give me good comments....:) xxx

I get more to piss her off lol xxx

Nobody says you have to love them on women...as long as the women they are on love them thats all that matters...:)

And i agree to point on tribal some people get it because they can't think of anything else to get done but want a tattoo....but some people do think about it long and hard and the tribal design they chose means something to them...:)

Miss T x

Its called fashion/trends......everything moves in cycles of late its tribal in a few years time it will be something else,when i was young it was eagles or anything that was spelt right :D .......they think a tribal tattoo has some deep meaning thats unique....but when every f****r has one its not really unique is it,especially when nobody knows what they mean....if its meaningful why have it in a foreign language or some weird unknown foreign symbol :blink:

You say " as long as the women they are on love them thats all that matters "...........well why the need to show them off then ? surely if all that matters is that you like them why the need for everyone else to see.....you know its there :blink: ......Anyway,you crack on......i think im getting old :D

I wanted mine for years, and was too scared . . . . i did it 6 months ago, a feather falling down my neck, i love it, its very light, grey shading and delicate. . . just how i imagined it. It has a very personal meaning to me and therefore i'm pretty certain i won't regret it. I'm personally not a fan of people smothered in them, especially women, but thats just my opinion, its not hurting anyone by them having it done. :thumbs:

Miss T x

Its called fashion/trends......everything moves in cycles of late its tribal in a few years time it will be something else,when i was young it was eagles or anything that was spelt right :D .......they think a tribal tattoo has some deep meaning thats unique....but when every f****r has one its not really unique is it,especially when nobody knows what they mean....if its meaningful why have it in a foreign language or some weird unknown foreign symbol :blink:

You say " as long as the women they are on love them thats all that matters "...........well why the need to show them off then ? surely if all that matters is that you like them why the need for everyone else to see.....you know its there :blink: ......Anyway,you crack on......i think im getting old :D

Tribal will always be around...It may not always be height of the fashion trend but it will be there none the less...:)

I don't have any tribal or foreign symbols/languages but like i said its each to their own...

And its not a need to show them off but if people ask about them i'll show them...If i was to keep them hidden it would be like i was ashamed of them and that is one thing i'm not...each and everyone has meaning and has been done at a certain point in my life...:)

And RicW....agreed with Amanda...my dad is 61 and is getting his first one in july....:)

Miss T x