Dogs or your partener

well to be honest, it depend's on the dog. Some dogs do the job you want, but can be twats to live with.As ive been married 30 years this year, its prob harder for me to say, as my wife as put up with a lot from over the years. :doh: Ive had some good dogs over the years, and some crap.But ive never had one dog so far, that i would choose over woman, its not Bryn !, Tod is still a pup but you never know :laugh:

3O years bloody hell ray thats some good going you must have the patiance of a saint or you both have well in mate :thumbs:

thanks :thumbs: , it is feckin hard at times, prob the last 10 years we seem to get on better :laugh: . But when i was younger we were like to pits having a go :laugh: .She is good with me really, she lets me do what i like, but she draws the line with coppers knocking on me door , if me garage is full of game :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the test Lock your dog and your missus in the boot of your car for an hour...open the boot and see which one is more pleased to see you!!!

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like

Posted Images

Absolutely the dogs that come first, if you and your dogs cannot be accepted to start with then they never will. My dogs are always my priority over men! I would never change what i do or what i have for anyone, most of the time the dogs are much more fun and better company anyway, why don't you offer her to go out for a trip with you and the dogs to show her what it's about, she may just like it :thumbs: Oh and i don't have children :laugh:

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out at all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

you.need.to.get.her.trained.up.like.your.dogs.

sit,stay.and.get.on

with.the.pots.wile.you.take.the.dogs.out :thumbs:

:laugh:

Telling her I'm taking dog out she just smiles and sits down to a night of drivel eastenders corrie Holly oaks etc while I mooch about then end up in pub for couple of pints of stowfords press happy days all round !!! As they say mans best friend plus he never says let's stay in for the night always up for run or pub

my mates missus used to smile when he was going out with the dogs, turns out his brother in law was shagging her while he was lamping :laugh: I'd be worried if I was you mate :laugh:

:laugh: Haha f****n brill

I'm pretty lucky we've been together 11 years, married for two and she never complains. Our dogs live in with us as well as 3 kids and all get on great. She won't come hunting but does take an interest in the dogs and what I'm up to. She never moans about the time spent with dogs or money spent on dogs. I've always had dogs. I'm self-employed, I work hard and the dogs are my 'thing'. Guess I'm lucky eh?

• Like 1

very funny reading all your replies....must b alot of busy hands there if u all put ur dogs before girls...lol..have to say my ex asked me would i choose him or dogs and i just went silent..guess he knew the answer so works both ways !!..cant find a nice fella into dogs and hunting but always have my dogs : )

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out a :wallbash: t all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

just gone through a seperation mate :( one of the magor factors was me and my lamping other factor was she was a right c**t :yes: anyway came to my senses something had to be done this couldent go on :no: the ear ach and arguing was doing my head in so :wallbash: im now happy now i have 2 dogs and no wife :thumbs:

I'm pretty lucky we've been together 11 years, married for two and she never complains. Our dogs live in with us as well as 3 kids and all get on great. She won't come hunting but does take an interest in the dogs and what I'm up to. She never moans about the time spent with dogs or money spent on dogs. I've always had dogs. I'm self-employed, I work hard and the dogs are my 'thing'. Guess I'm lucky eh?

:thumbs:

very funny reading all your replies....must b alot of busy hands there if u all put ur dogs before girls...lol..have to say my ex asked me would i choose him or dogs and i just went silent..guess he knew the answer so works both ways !!..cant find a nice fella into dogs and hunting but always have my dogs : )

Guaranteed my ex would of chose her two dogs over me :laugh: :laugh: don't know why they've only got little dicks :laugh:

Guaranteed my ex would of chose her two dogs over me :laugh: :laugh: don't know why they've only got little dicks :laugh:

yours must of been smaller :tongue2: