Dogs or your partener

i was once asked choose me or the dogs, needless to say the lass im with now enjoys to see me happy going out and working the dogs and even asks me if there is anything i need to help me do so, now engaged to be married

sounds like u got a good 1 there...happy for u both : )

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the test Lock your dog and your missus in the boot of your car for an hour...open the boot and see which one is more pleased to see you!!!

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like

Posted Images

If ya fit and under 35 get ya coat you've pulled :laugh: :laugh:

no coats needed its spain...hot hot hot ..lol

so you fit my criteria then :laugh: sorted :tongue2:

not much criteria under 35 and fit.....lol..u not fussy..that why u liked the dogs over the ex ;)

believe me that's just for starters there's other things on me list :laugh:

and I actually liked the ex :laugh:

well maybe she'l come back begging like a dog ;) if the new bf not up to scratch ...lol...sounds like u have a long bloody list then..as well as other things ; )...dyu not get the feeling this has kinda gone off subject??!!

she's no woman enough :laugh: This list is finite and mostly relates to the bedroom :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes defo off topic... You wanna take this to pm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not much criteria under 35 and fit.....lol..u not fussy..that why u liked the dogs over the ex ;)

well maybe she'l come back begging like a dog ;) if the new bf not up to scratch ...lol...sounds like u have a long bloody list then..as well as other things ; )...dyu not get the feeling this has kinda gone off subject??!!

she's no woman enough :laugh: This list is finite and mostly relates to the bedroom :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes defo off topic... You wanna take this to pm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha depends what the topics gunna b ...lol

Try to keep my lass happy do a bit here and there to help wid kids and house gets me out all winter plenty of time to sit in at summer.winter sricktly lamping for me give and tke works for me.some lasses just take take take,grow a pair and get rid off them lads and keep up the hunting

ffs somebody get a bucket of water :icon_redface:

haha depends what the topics gunna b ...lol

I'll keep it clean I promise I'll try :laugh: :laugh:

You racking the buckets mate :laugh:

was that a joke or an insult :blink:

no water needed ..he'l cool off out in cold with dogs ..; )

was that a joke or an insult :blink:

t'was a joke, can tell ya no a pot head :laugh:

no water needed ..he'l cool off out in cold with dogs ..; )

You could put me in a freezer naked and I'd still be hot :laugh:

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out at all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

Are you leagaly old enough to have a "partner" ? You sound very immature.

Cheers.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

CHEEERS!

Edited by lofti