ferret attacked by fox

Cant understand when people ask questions why there is so much abuse,i think some people on here are so damn elitist it's untrue,think they know everything and think they got the right to be judge and jury,why can't people just give advice and be a bit more friendlier,after all we all started knowing nothing and i think the people who do know their stuff should help educate the one's that don't,even sometimes if it may be what they consider a silly question otherwise we just gonna scare all the new starters/youngsters away.

If the lad wanted a fluffy pink '' hiya hun'' response then he should have posted on a fluffy '' carpet shark'' forum, he claimed to find a jill with a missing leg & at the time hadnt posted saying the animal had been given veterinary attention.

folks simply replied to the information given simples :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dread to think the pain this poor jill will be in. I find it unbelievable reading this, but nothing surprises me on here anymore. If you keep any animal you have a duty of care to provide it with me

FOR FUCKSAKE!!   The wee bugger has a leg off, and yer on here asking us what to do,, get a f****n grip man!! take the beast teh a vet sharpish and stop being a clown,, jeez,, yeh see it all on the

im sorry but i dont see how she is missing a leg if you say there is no damage to the hutch/court......im pretty sure that most ferrets that fealt as threatend as yours must have done they would just

Cant understand when people ask questions why there is so much abuse,i think some people on here are so damn elitist it's untrue,think they know everything and think they got the right to be judge and jury,why can't people just give advice and be a bit more friendlier,after all we all started knowing nothing and i think the people who do know their stuff should help educate the one's that don't,even sometimes if it may be what they consider a silly question otherwise we just gonna scare all the new starters/youngsters away.

If the lad wanted a fluffy pink '' hiya hun'' response then he should have posted on a fluffy '' carpet shark'' forum, he claimed to find a jill with a missing leg & at the time hadnt posted saying the animal had been given veterinary attention.

Even the knitting brigade on 'ferrets boredom' would have ripped into him :whistling:

Even the knitting brigade on 'ferrets boredom' would have ripped into him :whistling:

Hello bobby longtime no speak :laugh: yeah but with a little more coating than here :laugh: :laugh:

Hello bobby longtime no speak :laugh: yeah but with a little more coating than here :laugh: :laugh:

Hello Kay :thumbs: Yeah, it would have had a sieving of iceing sugar and a sprinkling of 100's & 1000's... That would have been fooking obscene in its self :laugh:

Glad the ferret has been to the vets and hope she is on the mend?

Not sure that anybody on this thread was being elitist bud ! The bloke came on , said his ferret was missing a leg ,and asked what to do!! COME ON! what did you expect??

Now it seems he has taken it to the vet, and we`re all twats!! hahahaha,, would he have taken it to the vet if we had not ripped into him for such a stupid question ?? doubt it,, he can say what he likes now though eh??

I refuse to accept that asking that question did not deserve anything other than dogs abuse,,,, go back and reread it.FFS

ATB