bushing today

what a f****d up thread. :big_boss:

I love it, proper entertaining :laugh: And the thing is they all really mean it, quality. :laugh: They should up the yearly subs to a tenner! And I would pay, it if they took cash.

Edited for punctuation, yc.

Edited by leegreen

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

regardless of all this f**king 'us and them' (and don't any of you think that might be something to do with why we're ALL losing our freedom and our sport, that we can't even stop bickering and infighting?!) sh*te, no-one's answered the question of why this is in the 'lurcher' section in the first place?! What's the need?!

I'll tell you why, because we've reached the sad state of affairs where some people can't even take a cocker and a terrier out for a walk on which 'accidents happen' (oh really?! :whistling:) ffs without taking pictures and running home to show the internet for validation.

Pathetic.

(oh, and if I couldn't stop my cocker killing birds and rabbits out of season when out on a walk I think I'd probably give up keeping dogs and get a goldfish.)

regardless of all this f**king 'us and them' (and don't any of you think that might be something to do with why we're ALL losing our freedom and our sport, that we can't even stop bickering and infighting?!) sh*te, no-one's answered the question of why this is in the 'lurcher' section in the first place?! What's the need?!

I'll tell you why, because we've reached the sad state of affairs where some people can't even take a cocker and a terrier out for a walk on which 'accidents happen' (oh really?! :whistling:) ffs without taking pictures and running home to show the internet for validation.

Pathetic.

(oh, and if I couldn't stop my cocker killing birds and rabbits out of season when out on a walk I think I'd probably give up keeping dogs and get a goldfish.)

good luck with the gold fish speco im not losing my freedom my land streches from rathlyn to cork

tell ya what,this site is full of wannabe dog men,who sit at the computer slagging off lads who do a bit because the cant get off the arse and do it there selves, and if a pheasant belongs to someone where was that someone when my mate was getting scraped up off the road when one went through his visor on his helmet whilst out on his bike? f*****g nowhere a freak accident due to wildlife it was put down to.... well done mate on the days catch atb

tell ya what,this site is full of wannabe dog men,who sit at the computer slagging off lads who do a bit because the cant get off the arse and do it there selves, and if a pheasant belongs to someone where was that someone when my mate was getting scraped up off the road when one went through his visor on his helmet whilst out on his bike? f*****g nowhere a freak accident due to wildlife it was put down to.... well done mate on the days catch atb

sorry to here that mate...i no someone got shot by a duck that was a freak accident

Edited by lazycunt

I don't get the confusion. Pheasants are out of season. Simple.

As for the rest, it's just a case of personal morals.

But if i stuck up a photo of a fox my mutt had killed, with the dog in photo it'd get removed because it's illegal, and the same goes for illegally (out of season) killed pheasants surely?

But of course it becomes the usual shooters vs dogmen shit.

Half the folk with lurchers who go on and on about hating pheasant shooting. . . . . . i just dont get it?

I'm happy as f**k to live next to a few shoots. Lots of land set aside that wont be built on etc. Lots of permission to rabbit, fox etc. And plenty of free birds walking into my freezer via my garden. Whats the problem???

Aye there are some twats who come out from the town in their range rover, shoot a few birds, and then go home to the city without dirtying their hands, but they aint no worse than the lads who come out in the scooby from the city and basiclly do the same with a lamp and hare/fox/deer.

Chill.

Jai.

• Like 5