Paul Scholes retires

FFS why as this got to turn into "he's better" no "he's better" carry on mun. :wallbash:

Scholes was a top player.....FACT.

Whether he's better than Gerrard or Lampard or Billy Bonk Knee who plays for the The Laughing Dog Sunday league team.......does it matter?

:thumbs:

Spot on. :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fergie wants him to coach the youth team, scholes is without a shadow the most complete English midfielder for 20 years, dominated his generation, his vision and how he reads a game will be hard to be

ATB to the ginger menace in whatever he decides to do next! Overall, the best English midfielder of his generation by a mile, and in his prime arguably the world, IMO.   http://www.football365.com

Short arsed pasty ginger swine, should have played for Scotland.

atb paulscholes the ginger micetro,far better player then stevie g,heard he allready got a coaching role at united

I heard that on the news too, that he`d been offered a coaching role at united.....

He was one of Englands best midfielders, a position that has been difficult to get right since he retired from

England matches

Mars....

Lads i think you have to take into account the fact Scholes played in a consistently top side with world class players around him every week.Gerrard carried that Liverpool side at times.....I wouldnt argue strongly either way but Gerrard would just nick it for me.

Glad to hear Scholes is staying in the game i didnt know that :thumbs:

FFS why as this got to turn into "he's better" no "he's better" carry on mun. :wallbash:

Whether he's better than Gerrard or Lampard or Billy Bonk Knee who plays for the The Laughing Dog Sunday league team.......does it matter?

:D ....Its the nature of sport to debate points like that mate......its not RIP thread ....if it was id agree with you.

• Like 1

atb paulscholes the ginger micetro,far better player then stevie g,heard he allready got a coaching role at united

only thing hes got over gerrad is his first touch and his quick one or two touch passing

better at being outside the box and shooting from distantance, stronger, better at tgacklin and scores more goals. Apart from that gerrard is better. :laugh:

for a start its common knowledge that tackling is scholes major weakness, as for scoring more goals scholes has scored 150 in 676 appearances and gerrard scored 140 in 557 apps so he clearly doesnt score more. gerrard is faster stronger better tackler better passer(except for short one touch passing) more adaptable can play near enough anywhere and how many times has scholes won a game on his own. and shooting from distance is the only thing where you cant seperate them both got the fair share of 30 yard stormers.

im not trying to make out that he's shit btw because i know hes world class and the only manc who i dont hate :thumbs:

Edited by dowlo18

:D ....Its the nature of sport to debate points like that mate......its not RIP thread ....if it was id agree with you.

I know what you're saying gnash. :thumbs:

If we're being like that then..........feckin Stevie G every time.

All can say it was a good job the little ugly ginger c**t could play football.

:laugh:

only thing hes got over gerrad is his first touch and his quick one or two touch passing

better at being outside the box and shooting from distantance, stronger, better at tgacklin and scores more goals. Apart from that gerrard is better. :laugh:

for a start its common knowledge that tackling is scholes major weakness, as for scoring more goals scholes has scored 150 in 676 appearances and gerrard scored 140 in 557 apps so he clearly doesnt score more. gerrard is faster stronger better tackler better passer(except for short one touch passing) more adaptable can play near enough anywhere and how many times has scholes won a game on his own. and shooting from distance is the only thing where you cant seperate them both got the fair share of 30 yard stormers.

im not trying to make out that he's shit btw because i know hes world class and the only manc who i dont hate :thumbs:

No f*****g way is Gerard a better passer than Scholes.. :whistling::D

Great career , World Class player , All the best what ever he does , he will hold some respect in the game and rightly so , how he never won Footballer Of The Year is beyond me , the best thing though he wouldnt think any off the positive words on here about him where nessacery , TOP BLOKE !

No f*****g way is Gerard a better passer than Scholes.. :whistling::D

But Gerrard is better looking though Mal. :thumbs:

I heard that on the news too, that he`d been offered a coaching role at united.....

He was one of Englands best midfielders, a position that has been difficult to get right since he retired from

England matches

Mars....

He wants to stay in the game and join the backroom staff at Man U. He is doing the proper courses and hopes to have his badges soon to become a referee. :feck:

Guardiola was asked before the CL final.

"If you could pick one Man Utd player from their squad to have in yours, who would it be?"

"Paul Scholes"

Also.. Zinendine Zidane, one of the greatest ever said...

"Paul Scholes is the complete midfielder and my toughest opponent"

Says it all. Quality footballer.

ATB :thumbs:

if it was an old squad, it would be Cantona ninja.gifthumbs.gif

Dirty little ginger b*****d, no whay in the smae class a Stevie G, more a Joey Barton type of class..hes a liability, if he had been in the final the scum would have been down to 10 men, or even 9 as the dirty f*****g Valencia should have been sent off,

Dirty little ginger b*****d, no whay in the smae class a Stevie G, more a Joey Barton type of class..hes a liability, if he had been in the final the scum would have been down to 10 men, or even 9 as the dirty f*****g Valencia should have been sent off,

:laugh: stick to taking photos mate,ya good at that :thumbs: