how about a photo comp?

hi folks,

i was wondering whether anybody would be interested in doing a photo competition of some sort on here, after all, most of us take photo's when we're out and about mooching. i thought maybe that it would be a bit of fun so if anybody's interested say yay or nay here and we could maybe take it from there?

i thought that it could cover just about anything, as long as the photo was taken whilst hunting, so it could include landscapes(your permissions), wildlife, your canine companions or quarry-either dead or alive, or just something you saw while out.

what do youz think?

edited to say:- perhaps it could run over the next year and then we can vote a winner next spring?

cheers, wurz

Edited by gurtwurz
  • Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just another thought, after what millsy said about making it a calender, what if we did bundle the final winners up as one, and sell it to raise money for help for heroes or similar?   cheers, wurz

hi folks,   i was wondering whether anybody would be interested in doing a photo competition of some sort on here, after all, most of us take photo's when we're out and about mooching. i thought ma

Yup, Im in, I think there should definitely be a 'no gory pics' rule, if dead quarry pictures are taken they should be done with the utmost respect for the quarry, so blood splattered brains and guts

hmm, im off to my mates permish tomorrow, he's just got his synthetic HW97KT back from steve pope & co so i might have some nice pics to chuck in, sounds like a good idea, although someone on ere (can't remember who?) looks a bit of a dab hand at the old photography so this could be some competition!!

Cracking idea :thumbs: we could use SP.s as a voting system??? which ever photo has the most SP's by a certain set time' wins the month?? Then maybe the winning photos from each month could be put together to be made into calenders.........?

Yup, Im in,

I think there should definitely be a 'no gory pics' rule, if dead quarry pictures are taken they should be done with the utmost respect for the quarry, so blood splattered brains and guts are out.

What do you all think?

• Like 1

Hey these are superb! Great pictures Darryl. Really good compositions. Are you a professional by any chance? :whistling: These are terrific. BUT, the last one! Blimey mate, I have an idea for a cop drama based around Newecastle/Tyneside. You could be a lead actor playing a hard-as-nails cop or a villain!! You should get to casting calls fella. Love the moody mode!

Andy, we have some serious competition here!

Simon

Hey these are superb! Great pictures Darryl. Really good compositions. Are you a professional by any chance? :whistling: These are terrific. BUT, the last one! Blimey mate, I have an idea for a cop drama based around Newecastle/Tyneside. You could be a lead actor playing a hard-as-nails cop or a villain!! You should get to casting calls fella. Love the moody mode!

Andy, we have some serious competition here!

Simon

Well then, Simon, between the pair of us we'd best work out how to post pics up on here. My now knackered lap top wouldn't talk to Photo Bucket but I've not tried it with this new desk top. I'll have a play with it as I've a good few pics on my camera from the last few trips out.

Some nice pics there, Darryl :thumbs: