neighboures who f*****g needs them

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

orrrr, call the cat over in a friendly way, take it inside, get your electric razor and shave a big cock on the side of it, the neighbour will be so embarrassed she'll keep it in for weeks until it's

jesus some of the answers on here dogs killing a cat is one thing,,,, but going out your way to be purposfully cruel to the animal is discusting .   by all means trap it and take to a rescue, or

there might not be anything she could do legally but you'll be worry about what she's going to do to your dogs/car etc. every time you're out of sight....not worth it!

orrrr, call the cat over in a friendly way, take it inside, get your electric razor and shave a big cock on the side of it, the neighbour will be so embarrassed she'll keep it in for weeks until it's fur grows back....just keep doing it every time she lets it out, problem solved :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you live in plymouth?

Cat shaving story

My patterdale used to wander around the farm it was called the black death for everything it came into contact with died the farm up the lane used to have a lot of black cats and the terrier used to bring them home and leave them on the front lawn my wife rung them and asked the officer who came round if he could move some of the cats as they were coming into our yard and the dog was killing them and he told my wife the dog was only doing what is natural and not to worry

Mark

i know where your coming from pal iv had arguments with my neighbours over my dogs barking they only bark when theres strangers about but they've phoned the rspca on me loads of times and each time the rspca officer has came out hes said the dogs are in good condition then after our first argument they go and buy a cat which now walks up and down the fence in full view of the kennels so dogs go mental every time they see it now. then they buy a rabbit and let it run round the garden all day and night so dogs go mental when they see that through the fence this is all to get the rest of the neighbours complaining to try to make me get rid of the dogs theres some arseholes out there and i live next door to two.

orrrr, call the cat over in a friendly way, take it inside, get your electric razor and shave a big cock on the side of it, the neighbour will be so embarrassed she'll keep it in for weeks until it's fur grows back....just keep doing it every time she lets it out, problem solved :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you live in plymouth?

Cat shaving story

No, he's the Keyman Cat Shaver....I'm the Clwyd Cockshaver :angel:

• Like 1

rob your a legend had me crying. :notworthy:

our old next door had a cat that used to come in and shit on my flowers and my old lurcher accidently slipped out the door and gave it what for and next door seen its cat get the shit kicked out of it after that they kept there cats in the house. they phoned the police and the dog warden police laffed and said its not worth the paper work and the dog warden checked the dog out seen he was friendly and said that if the cat comes in the garden and dog gets hold of another i have to try prevent it but if i cant then pretty much shit luck on the cat if it dont get away. and there is not a think the owner of the cat can do apart from make a complaint.

Get some extremely hot chilli oil , get hold of the cat & rub some on its arse . Once it starts too burn the cats arse it will automaticaly start to lick it then its tounge will start to burn & then it will start to go mental running about as well as screaming . It wont stop it coming into youre garden but it'll be hilarious . :whistling:

• Like 1

guy in work who hates animals of all kind had a cat that kept crapping in the garden so the one day when he was out there with the kids he said "hey kids you want to see a cat fly?" then proceeded to shotput the cat as high as he could (bear in mind he's 17 stone of beefcake), it came back the next day so he did it again, never came back after that strangely :p

Get some extremely hot chilli oil , get hold of the cat & rub some on its arse . Once it starts too burn the cats arse it will automaticaly start to lick it then its tounge will start to burn & then it will start to go mental running about as well as screaming . It wont stop it coming into youre garden but it'll be hilarious . :whistling:

Is this why your user name is Chilli?

Is this why your user name is Chilli?

Something along them lines :angel: