Disliking bull greyhounds

Its all down to what suits you personally.I was never a fan of the bullx never ever wanted one then i rescued my bitch and fell in love with her instantly and glad i put up with all her shit and persevered its paid off.The i got Storm of a very good friend of mine always had a sfot spot for him and could never part with him now unless he eats someone and gets caught or dies Simple as that really.Dont thibk i will meet many more bull x who i like as much as this pair i have now ones bull/grey cant remember percentages and bitch is 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki half grey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its because they are jealous!!! its a well known fact that bull crosses add a good 5 inch to your penis whereas a whippet cross would only add 1 inch at the most :laugh:

A bull x can be very attractive on the eye. even an average bred one stands out. I could easily fall for that myself.   But if you are looking for a true working lurcher, its a long term commitment

i dont think that a lot people dislike the dogs i think it's hardman image that SOME bull x owners give off

Posted Images

there are bred for tenacity, strength,agilty,and not bad grey matter. Pre Ban if your quarry bite back, these were+ are the lurcher for that job. And if thats (not) what you not into, well you aint going to like or want a bullx.They are not a new x , they were around 70s and before. Ive seen alot of differnt xs, over the years take most quarry. But i never seen anything better as fox dog than a (well bred) bullx, and even if just for rabbits a drop of bull blood in any lurcher, will give you 100% trier to fill that bag. Ive had colliexgreys got one now Bryn, great rabbit dog so were my other colliexs.And i ve had bullxs before all good dogs ,got Tod 3/8 bull 5/8 grey with bit of luck should be ok .Ive always said get the right dog for the job.!! :yes:

So why you got Todd?? Is it because Bryn wont do anything but rabbits??. :thumbs:

i dont really know, he is 4 in sep and only caught edible game in all that time. Ok you bump in to few red coats when out, when lamping rabbits.I suppose if i really wanted to test him , i think he might as he does have plenty of fire in his belly, but he is brill on edible stuff so i just stuck with that :thumbs: .My other colliexgrey i used to have would do them, and he had temp like Bryn.Ive had as i said bullxs before Tod is my 3rd, he is very well bred dog from proven dogs. And he is the same blood in him as my last bullxgrey who was good dog on the above quarry.Thats why i had him with a bit of luck he should be as good :thumbs:

These bull X rants are boring now each to there own!!!

Couldn't agree more, if you dont like em dont get one, simples.... Personally i would rather get herpes than a whippet lurcher but dont decry the man who keeps them...............

laugh.gif

A bull x can be very attractive on the eye. even an average bred one stands out. I could easily fall for that myself.

But if you are looking for a true working lurcher, its a long term commitment. Never marry a bird that you have only just met. or one that you come across on the internet. Try going on a few dates, even with the less attractive ones. they may surprise you.

As a "virgin" in this lurcher life you need experience. a beautiful "slapper" may excite you right now, but fools rush in where angels fear to tread. You dont have enough experience to be so definitive in your choice of hound right now.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif classic,that should be pinned

A bull x can be very attractive on the eye. even an average bred one stands out. I could easily fall for that myself.

But if you are looking for a true working lurcher, its a long term commitment. Never marry a bird that you have only just met. or one that you come across on the internet. Try going on a few dates, even with the less attractive ones. they may surprise you.

As a "virgin" in this lurcher life you need experience. a beautiful "slapper" may excite you right now, but fools rush in where angels fear to tread. You dont have enough experience to be so definitive in your choice of hound right now.

:notworthy: now thats gospel :laugh:

the second dog i bought was a bull grey whip and the best 140 pound i spent it doesent do foxs but am not botherd about that its a decent dog on everything els i have now got a pup of the bull x and my pals suluki collie and its a big strappin dog but its not slow at all im hoping that will do better all round my pals got the brother to it and also the sire that put has had a bit of everything and what a game dog i love the bull cross not because of the hardy image they give of but the fact of the temprment they are lovly soft natured dogs with fire when needed

there are bred for tenacity, strength,agilty,and not bad grey matter. Pre Ban if your quarry bite back, these were+ are the lurcher for that job. And if thats (not) what you not into, well you aint going to like or want a bullx.They are not a new x , they were around 70s and before. Ive seen alot of differnt xs, over the years take most quarry. But i never seen anything better as fox dog than a (well bred) bullx, and even if just for rabbits a drop of bull blood in any lurcher, will give you 100% trier to fill that bag. Ive had colliexgreys got one now Bryn, great rabbit dog so were my other colliexs.And i ve had bullxs before all good dogs ,got Tod 3/8 bull 5/8 grey with bit of luck should be ok .Ive always said get the right dog for the job.!! :yes:

So why you got Todd?? Is it because Bryn wont do anything but rabbits??. :thumbs:

i dont really know, he is 4 in sep and only caught edible game in all that time. Ok you bump in to few red coats when out, when lamping rabbits.I suppose if i really wanted to test him , i think he might as he does have plenty of fire in his belly, but he is brill on edible stuff so i just stuck with that :thumbs: .My other colliexgrey i used to have would do them, and he had temp like Bryn.Ive had as i said bullxs before Tod is my 3rd, he is very well bred dog from proven dogs. And he is the same blood in him as my last bullxgrey who was good dog on the above quarry.Thats why i had him with a bit of luck he should be as good :thumbs:

trenchfoot, I have some advice for you.....don't log on to your computer when you've just got in from a night on the lash! :laugh:

trenchfoot, I have some advice for you.....don't log on to your computer when you've just got in from a night on the lash! :laugh:

I drunk man tells no lies, only speaks his mind!thumbs.gif

before getting a bull cross i had collie and deerhound xes its all horses for courses many people dont like them others wouldnt have any other dog its all about the owner aslong as your happy with ur dog then f**k what anyone else thinks. i love bull lurchers just because the goodens will try there heart out to make you happy. my bull cross is 7 months old and although strong headed at times is a trier and i love a trier.

ATB.