Disliking bull greyhounds

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its because they are jealous!!! its a well known fact that bull crosses add a good 5 inch to your penis whereas a whippet cross would only add 1 inch at the most :laugh:

A bull x can be very attractive on the eye. even an average bred one stands out. I could easily fall for that myself.   But if you are looking for a true working lurcher, its a long term commitment

i dont think that a lot people dislike the dogs i think it's hardman image that SOME bull x owners give off

Posted Images

heres a question for all you dogmen bull x fanatics or not. what does crossing bull into a lurcher add that any other breed could not add?

Oh here we go a queation that has been asked a million times on here, come on lets grass each other up who's first role up role up......

thats not what i meant mate, what i mean is what cant a bedlington or a wheaton terrier add that a bull cant?

Maybe a smooth coat everytime

heres a question for all you dogmen bull x fanatics or not. what does crossing bull into a lurcher add that any other breed could not add?

speed, intelligence, rough coat and a natural retrieving instinct :thumbs:

If you really dont know the reason then your question doesn't warrant an answer...............

J.Dog, you certainly ask a lot of questions, are you a sponge for knowledge or is there something more sinister behind it, asking lots abouts bull/greyhounds, asking for photos of folks dogs and information, call me suspicious.......

No I just like to learn and see what types of dogs is out there and what is best. Lol

it all depends on what job you want your dog to do and how good you want it too do the job capiche!!!! horses for corses as they say :thumbs:

Guest joball

No I just like to learn and see what types of dogs is out there and what is best. Lol

it all depends on what job you want your dog to do and how good you want it too do the job capiche!!!! horses for corses as they say :thumbs:

Deffo bull blood for rats they can take bites alot better than your average lurcher, is that what you mean penda lol

Deffo bull blood for rats they can take bites alot better than your average lurcher, is that what you mean penda lol

ha ha ha ha yah know what the funny thing is my old bull cross bitch was an ace ratter :laugh: quicker than any terrier on them dickies dogz off here has got her now and he loves ratting with her.