5 members to dinner

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes......   Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay) 2.Tb (Gayer) 3.Bogger(Off the scale homo) 4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

lab,tb25 and artic after recieving there invite off baw!

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend thankyou very much if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont ta

Too hard mate - maybe

BAW

TB25

Judge

Lab

Danw

Bogger

FTB

Johnnyboy68

Scot Hunter

Dotty Doo

Dan Edwards

Should be a fecking scream that one! Bound to end in a prison sentence.

But i'd also add Poacher (dell), Chartpolski, Whin, Stanleigh, Scent, Keano and lots more for actual dog talk.

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 1

:laugh::laugh:

Earth ...................to be the slag & make dinner :kiss:

Christian71.................to clean up Earth after eating ..................& being ABUSED :icon_eek:

Attack fell terrier .............................to eat up all the left overs :laugh: .........the fat lump of SHITE

Lab-tastic.............................. :hmm::hmm::hmm: To play the ''BAG PIPES'' :laugh: in the back ground

& STABBA......................................so we all could ''FART AT HIM ON THE WAY OUT '' :laugh:

Thanks topnotch just let me know when i'll bring my henry hover and my ken todd tickling stick for earths arse :thumbs:

Christian71.................to clean up Earth after eating ..................& being ABUSED :icon_eek:

Attack fell terrier .............................to eat up all the left overs :laugh: .........the fat lump of SHITE

Lab-tastic.............................. :hmm::hmm::hmm: To play the ''BAG PIPES'' :laugh: in the back ground

& STABBA......................................so we all could ''FART AT HIM ON THE WAY OUT '' :laugh:

Thanks topnotch just let me know when i'll bring my henry hover and my ken todd tickling stick for earths arse :thumbs:

What about the ''BLACK 56 INCHER'' :icon_eek: you know EARTH only deals with ''BIG BLACK ONES'' :blink:

Earth has worn it down its only 49 incher now

It'd probably look like this

healthyfood.jpg

Tbh far too many have been to mine for dinner, as im a superb cook!!!!! stabba and cheeky have had a few meals at mine BUT i do need some notice to save up for the ingredients as stabba eats like jabba the hut after a month on the cabbage soup diet. Stabba/cheeky/wilf/bogger/jeppi/wag/IanB/strongstuff/bosun/brummy/hedz/bullxryno/6pack/lurchergirrl, i'd also allow stewie/jryipp and staffs riff raff to butle and park the cars......I would also invite Darcy as we could dine alfresco under his beak if it rains........

sat here broken hearted ..and hungry........i thought you were a mate of mine ! lol

stabs ...............talks sense

wilf .............for a sing song round the old joanna

jr yipp ..........cos he knows everything

woodga ...........knows his stuff

rob............. just a good lad

chief ............cos there is no show without punch

stabs ....good chap

a long long list ...and while they are all eating id feck off out and find some decent mates !!!!!!!!!! :whistling::notworthy::tongue2::thumbs::angel::laugh::feck::o:D;)

Edited by fellman

Tbh far too many have been to mine for dinner, as im a superb cook!!!!! stabba and cheeky have had a few meals at mine BUT i do need some notice to save up for the ingredients as stabba eats like jabba the hut after a month on the cabbage soup diet. Stabba/cheeky/wilf/bogger/jeppi/wag/IanB/strongstuff/bosun/brummy/hedz/bullxryno/6pack/lurchergirrl, i'd also allow stewie/jryipp and staffs riff raff to butle and park the cars......I would also invite Darcy as we could dine alfresco under his beak if it rains........

sat here broken hearted ..and hungry........i thought you were a mate of mine ! lol

This is the problem, so many good folk on here, easy to forget someone :thumbs:

healthyfood.jpg

Im the one with the banana :thumbs:

healthyfood.jpg

I wonder what lab is gonna do with that cucumber..... :hmm:

healthyfood.jpg

I wonder what lab is gonna do with that cucumber..... :hmm:

Same thing earth is going to do with that apple and topnotch with the tomato

Edited by christian71
Guest traceyg

EH why no mods :thumbdown: Already had dinner with some fantastic people off the site but my 5 would be

Rolfe as he is so helpful and would love to put a face to the big bad mod

dan the man as he is the only real man in the chatroom who tells it like it is

sean because he has promised me a bun

hedz because i want one of his terriers

JT because because i want to see in real life the photos he takes

oh and artic so i can show him a proper big hen egg

oh bugger thats 6

This is the problem, so many good folk on here, easy to forget someone :thumbs:

That's true mate, as bad as this place is, i could easily add another 20 or so to my dinner table, that's be interesting at least :laugh: