5 members to dinner

right your allowed to take 5 members to dinner, who would you pick? Your not allowed mods. It's really difficult cos there is that many good guys on here so if you get left out it's only a bit of fun lol.

First I'd have my bro, didn't have to give this one a second thought, old Benny cos he's the man :notworthy:

2nd was the same, this guy is a true gent and loyal to the core, type you want at your back in a scrap lol, stanleigh :notworthy:

3rd, now this is where it gets difficult. Wanted someone who knows there stuff but a gent to boot, it was a close call between Gnasher, tomo, riohog, toby :icon_eek: chartopski, whin, stroller but it has to be my right hand man arric :notworthy:

4th, I'd like someone who is funny, doesn't take life too serious but does his bit with the dogs, again plenty fits the bill like Dan, bogger, fight the ban, ideation, dotty, poo, roxy, f*****g loads lol, but it has to go to lurcher1 :notworthy:

Last but not least has to go to a f*****g nutter lol, again plenty of them, earth, mushroom, bogger again lol, tb25, jf750, northanscouser, baldrick and these are just off the top of my head but the place has to go to me auld mucker lab :toast:

So there it is, just a bit of fun, could easily fill a restaurant with all the sound folk on here so sorry if I've forgotten you.

Benny, Stan, artic, lurcher1 and lab.

That's my 5, what's yours? :victory:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes......   Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay) 2.Tb (Gayer) 3.Bogger(Off the scale homo) 4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

lab,tb25 and artic after recieving there invite off baw!

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend thankyou very much if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont ta

if i was paying artic would be my number1 choice as hes only a wee one and wouldnt cost me much to feed lol

agree with pretty much all your choices pal but lurcher1 would either be realy late or get the wrong restaurant lol

id take simoman and stabba but only if im not paying as them two are super heavyweights lol

:thumbs:

• Like 1

baw, chartopski, lab, bogger, tb25 just to see if your are real?!?! altho i would love to have johnr there aswell ;)

:laugh: tb is far from real mate

im still in favour of us all meeting up pre or post season but not in any pub near where i live as dont want to be seen with nerdowells :laugh: