5 members to dinner

I remember tam Cowan saying at his mates wedding the best man had to sit on the brides knee for a photo wearing his kilt. When he got up he'd left a skid mark on her dress lol

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes......   Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay) 2.Tb (Gayer) 3.Bogger(Off the scale homo) 4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

lab,tb25 and artic after recieving there invite off baw!

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend thankyou very much if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont ta

Poacher3161; wouldnt mind listening to some of his tales.

Malt; speaks alot of sense for a Welshman.

Inan; really seems a wealth of knowledge on the sports that interest me.

Dan Edwards; doesnt mince his words and hunting hard quarry we just dont have in this country.

5th place either,

Ideation; seems well travelled!

Hannah; again well travelled and amazing pics to boot.

Gnasher; straight talking and down to earth

baw , Gnasher , Ideation , Bolio and Tomo, wouldn,t mind FTB , Craigboy , Rocket Ronnie ,Tuddy ,Lab the gay crowd who are always talking about bumming each other ,Poacher , any of the Americans and some of the girls seem sound , and a few others . Past members would be under dog , Buttermilk ,Ditchshitter ,Bricky and Stewie because I forgot to put Lurcher 1 in the first list. Members I definatly wouldn,t invite are.....naaaaaagh

Tbh far too many have been to mine for dinner, as im a superb cook!!!!! stabba and cheeky have had a few meals at mine BUT i do need some notice to save up for the ingredients as stabba eats like jabba the hut after a month on the cabbage soup diet. Stabba/cheeky/wilf/bogger/jeppi/wag/IanB/strongstuff/bosun/brummy/hedz/bullxryno/6pack/lurchergirrl, i'd also allow stewie/jryipp and staffs riff raff to butle and park the cars......I would also invite Darcy as we could dine alfresco under his beak if it rains........

No one... you are all c**ts :laugh:

But seriously, this will be my last post on here I just cant handle all the messers, it's doing my stress levels no good :icon_redface:

So I will be leaving you all for pastures new (reality)

It's been a right laugh while it lasted, spoke to a couple of genuine lads and met a couple aswell (Scothunter etc).

Learned very little even though I did try. I just hope in my earlier years I gave some good advice and was helpfull to some. :thumbs:

As for your question Baw it wouldnt be 5 I would invite...it would be 5000, the worst messers, peddlers, liars, thiefs etc from the site (mods do your job) and once inside I would lock it and put a match to the c**t :gunsmilie:

All the best.

:thumbs:

FTB

But seriously, this will be my last post on here I just cant handle all the messers, it's doing my stress levels no good :icon_redface:

It's been a right laugh while it lasted, spoke to a couple of genuine lads and met a couple aswell (Scothunter etc).

Learned very little even though I did try. I just hope in my earlier years I gave some good advice and was helpfull to some. :thumbs:

As for your question Baw it wouldnt be 5 I would invite...it would be 5000, the worst messers, peddlers, liars, thiefs etc from the site (mods do your job) and once inside I would lock it and put a match to the c**t :gunsmilie:

All the best.

FTB

hey you really leaving?f**k it will be a bit dull matey.you made me laugh.

All the best.

FTB

im in same boat, iv met a good few on here an truth be told, id rather eat a cold clotted pot noodle on me todd than mix wae anymore messers aff this site :laugh:

an aye shroom, it was you that put me off people :laugh:

All the best.

FTB

hey you really leaving?f**k it will be a bit dull matey.you made me laugh.

he'll be back, they all come back :laugh:

Tbh far too many have been to mine for dinner, as im a superb cook!!!!! stabba and cheeky have had a few meals at mine BUT i do need some notice to save up for the ingredients as stabba eats like jabba the hut after a month on the cabbage soup diet. Stabba/cheeky/wilf/bogger/jeppi/wag/IanB/strongstuff/bosun/brummy/hedz/bullxryno/6pack/lurchergirrl, i'd also allow stewie/jryipp and staffs riff raff to butle and park the cars......I would also invite Darcy as we could dine alfresco under his beak if it rains........

:toast: I made the list! :laugh:

For the female contingent I'd have to have Hannah, 6Pack and Moll.

For the comedy relief I'd need Wilf, Spiderpig, Simoman and Mr D. (I'm over numbers and have broken the no-mod rule but so what)

Snoopdog can do the cooking and washing up :laugh: :laugh: