5 members to dinner

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes......   Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay) 2.Tb (Gayer) 3.Bogger(Off the scale homo) 4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

lab,tb25 and artic after recieving there invite off baw!

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend thankyou very much if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont ta

I'd invite FTB and RFYL and I'd be the referee for the fight. :aggressive: :boxing:black%20eye.gif

The other 3 would be Brian C., British Bull and Gun Mat 'cos they've added me as a friend but I've never had any contact with them and there's no info at all on their profiles :blink::hmm:

Cheers, D.

I couldn't choose 5 I don't think. :no: I've got to know so many great people on this site, both virtually & in the flesh.. :notworthy:

Choice from:

Mattydski (as long as he don't insist on wearing his yachting wellies..:whistling:), Scothunter, Ferretess, Kay, TG, Ideation, Lab, Lurcher1, Johnnyboy, Sporting Shooter, Topnotch, (He f*****g cracks me up! :D) Born Hunter, AFT, Poacher (Del), Scent, Jigsaw, Jimbobsweeny & his polish lad.. :laugh: RFYL, etc.. Virtually anybody off my friend list, I'm sure I've missed a few out.. :rolleyes::yes::thumbs:

ShitStuff and four of his mates , might take him a while to round up four mates mind. Now that, would be a laugh. :bye:

Hilarious.

Who needs friends.

I would definitely love to meet you, that's a fact.

I bet you would you dirty boy :kiss:

idioy.jpg

who's that?...........baw and benny?

:laugh:

:icon_redface::whistling: aye johny,that was us after placing a monkey on Celtic to win the league before the Inverness game :icon_redface: :wacko:

meant to say ,thats THE BAW at the back waiting on his collie x finnishing its shift herding the sheep :icon_eek::tongue2:

I couldn't choose 5 I don't think. :no: I've got to know so many great people on this site, both virtually & in the flesh.. :notworthy:

Choice from:

Mattydski (as long as he don't insist on wearing his yachting wellies..:whistling:), Scothunter, Ferretess, Kay, TG, Ideation, Lab, Lurcher1, Johnnyboy, Sporting Shooter, Topnotch, (He f*****g cracks me up! :D) Born Hunter, AFT, Poacher (Del), Scent, Jigsaw, Jimbobsweeny & his polish lad.. :laugh: RFYL, etc.. Virtually anybody off my friend list, I'm sure I've missed a few out.. :rolleyes::yes::thumbs:

Oi, topnotch is my bitch, he goes nowhere with out me!

Choice from:

Oi........you pinky promised............censored.gif

What goes on tour, stays on tour angel.gif

Choice from:

icon_redface.giftongue2.gif

Choice from:

icon_redface.giftongue2.gif

malt you filthy dirty slut :icon_redface: