5 members to dinner

Thank you for your invites. :icon_redface:

Ok, the five people who I would like to sit at my big round table and have a feast are as follows. (Some have already)

Numero uno: Yes petal it's you....the one and only BAWLOCKS. This chap will have you in stiches all night!, he can tell a tale or two. :D

Number Two: Yes, come on down Johnnyboy! This chap knows his music to a T. (Not better than me though :whistling:) I can see us talking all night and jamming with a few instruments whilst Baw swings on the pole in his brown Y Fronts. :sick:

Number three: Just to rip the piss out if him, yes the tight arse Lab. He will add some spark to the evening, just hope he doesn't bore us with more tales of rearing and charging f**k loads of money for each pheasant poult :laugh: if he does then Ryno will sort him :thumbs: Yes BullxRyno, your my doorman to the palace for the night!

Number four, yes the male hoar Stabba :laugh: I just hope he doesn't bring his Elvis with him :D Good laugh, knows how to polish a boot or two, can take as much as he gives :victory:

Number Five: The superb Ginger bearded chocolate patterdale owner Hedzzzzzzzzz :laugh: Sorry patterdales :D Good chap, knows the country ways. Good to be around, espeacially when you fall in 6ft ditches, and doesn't help you out and laughs his head off...........:whistling::tongue2:

Paulis and Simoman are my plate washers. They do a superb job, and their hands are so soft and gentle too. ;)

I would invite Mr Dan Edwards, but when he told me he has a cousin in Staines I changed my mind....quickly! :laugh:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes......   Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay) 2.Tb (Gayer) 3.Bogger(Off the scale homo) 4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

lab,tb25 and artic after recieving there invite off baw!

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend thankyou very much if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont ta

EH why no mods :thumbdown: Already had dinner with some fantastic people off the site but my 5 would be

Rolfe as he is so helpful and would love to put a face to the big bad mod

dan the man as he is the only real man in the chatroom who tells it like it is

sean because he has promised me a bun

hedz because i want one of his terriers

JT because because i want to see in real life the photos he takes

oh and artic so i can show him a proper big hen egg

oh bugger thats 6

Sorry tracey, only said no mods cause all the brown noses would pick darcy and co in every post. Mods are allowed as folk have already posted them, didn't mean to offend. :thumbs:

Ok, the five people who I would like to sit at my big round table and have a feast are as follows. (Some have already)

Numero uno: Yes petal it's you....the one and only BAWLOCKS. This chap will have you in stiches all night!, he can tell a tale or two. :D

Number Two: Yes, come on down Johnnyboy! This chap knows his music to a T. (Not better than me though :whistling:) I can see us talking all night and jamming with a few instruments whilst Baw swings on the pole in his brown Y Fronts. :sick:

Number three: Just to rip the piss out if him, yes the tight arse Lab. He will add some spark to the evening, just hope he doesn't bore us with more tales of rearing and charging f**k loads of money for each pheasant poult :laugh: if he does then Ryno will sort him :thumbs: Yes BullxRyno, your my doorman to the palace for the night!

Number four, yes the male hoar Stabba :laugh: I just hope he doesn't bring his Elvis with him :D Good laugh, knows how to polish a boot or two, can take as much as he gives :victory:

Number Five: The superb Ginger bearded chocolate patterdale owner Hedzzzzzzzzz :laugh: Sorry patterdales :D Good chap, knows the country ways. Good to be around, espeacially when you fall in 6ft ditches, and doesn't help you out and laughs his head off...........:whistling::tongue2:

Paulis and Simoman are my plate washers. They do a superb job, and their hands are so soft and gentle too. ;)

Thank you mate but can I have a ride on the Grifter?

Please :icon_redface:

Number one number one number one, whos number one..... :toast::toast::toast:

Well here goes...... :whistling:

Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay)

2.Tb (Gayer)

3.Bogger(Off the scale homo)

4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

5.Topnotch(filth f*****g gay)..........now with this 5 i could see a cracking evening....... :thumbs:

Fine dining evening....1.Baw(had to be the main man really)

2.Scothunter (token hun)

3.Earth (had to be here somewhere)

4.Malt(Welshman who really wants to be scottish)

5.FTB(straight talker)

Intelligent learning stuff evening....1.Danw (keepering banter)

2.Ideation (like his views in life)

3.Catcher (TIM)

4.Artic (Mr Sensible)

5.Jt750(old fecker who must know lots)

To be fair i could be here all night changing that......Bigdog, JohnnyBoy, Stewie, Stabba, Dotty,Simo,Hedz,RFYL, Dan and a host of others........maybe 1 day we will meet and have the banter..............to be fair as long as Strong stuff wasn't there then i wouldnt give a f**k.... :thumbs:

• Like 2

2.Tb (Gayer)

5.Topnotch(filth f*****g gay)..........now with this 5 i could see a cracking evening....... :thumbs:

2.Scothunter (token hun)

5.FTB(straight talker)

3.Catcher (TIM)

4.Artic (Mr Sensible)

To be fair i could be here all night changing that......Bigdog, JohnnyBoy, Stewie, Stabba, Dotty,Simo,Hedz,RFYL, Dan and a host of others........maybe 1 day we will meet and have the banter..............to be fair as long as Strong stuff wasn't there then i wouldnt give a f**k.... :thumbs:

Hey bollocks id gate crash the Intelligent evening

2.Tb (Gayer)

2.Scothunter (token hun)

5.FTB(straight talker)

3.Catcher (TIM)

4.Artic (Mr Sensible)

Sorry buddy.....sitting racking my brains here and i had a funny feeling somebody was seriously missing........thats it your in the piss up evening........you would be first if it was a 'mentally unstable' evening though mate.... :thumbs:

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend :icon_redface: thankyou very much :victory:

if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont take offence :laugh::thumbs:

so mine would be

1 baw how could it not be :laugh::thumbs:

2 all-terrain this man is sound as f**k and think i could learn alot from him :thumbs:

3 lab-tastic if you ignore the fat labs he comes across as a good guy :laugh::thumbs:

4 rocky1 think me and him would have alot in common in the real world :thumbs:

5 bullterrier always been good to me even tho he supports a shit team :laugh:

6 craigyboy as above :feck::laugh:

7 malt also as above :feck::laugh:

8 mickmck fellow scrap man!!!

i know thats 8 but i like breaking the rules :gunsmilie::thumbs:

• Like 2

2.Tb (Gayer)

2.Scothunter (token hun)

5.FTB(straight talker)

3.Catcher (TIM)

4.Artic (Mr Sensible)

Sorry buddy.....sitting racking my brains here and i had a funny feeling somebody was seriously missing........thats it your in the piss up evening........you would be first if it was a 'mentally unstable' evening though mate.... :thumbs:

Add a 'mentally unstable' evening and i'll be number 1 earth 2 topnotch 3 only 2 more to find edited to say my carer will have to be number 4 only 1 to find

Edited by christian71

2.Tb (Gayer)

2.Scothunter (token hun)

5.FTB(straight talker)

3.Catcher (TIM)

4.Artic (Mr Sensible)

Add a 'mentally unstable' evening and i'll be number 1 earth 2 topnotch 3 only 2 more to find edited to say my carer will have to be number 4 only 1 to find

Well i wasn't adding mates i've met but Tramp1 would have to be on that night.......hes no even brainy enough to be unstable... :whistling:

EH why no mods :thumbdown: Already had dinner with some fantastic people off the site but my 5 would be

Rolfe as he is so helpful and would love to put a face to the big bad mod

dan the man as he is the only real man in the chatroom who tells it like it is

sean because he has promised me a bun

hedz because i want one of his terriers

JT because because i want to see in real life the photos he takes

oh and artic so i can show him a proper big hen egg

oh bugger thats 6

hey you , what about me an lass

2.Tb (Gayer)

2.Scothunter (token hun)

5.FTB(straight talker)

3.Catcher (TIM)

4.Artic (Mr Sensible)

:hmm:

i wouldnae invite lab or baw fellow jocks n aww that jazz but yeez both reek a pish and support a shite fit baw team...met a few lads on here,some have been invited again but if i had to choses 5 it would be

numero 1 Dotty Doo..wan hes family,and 2 hes probably the only c**t i actually like. :notworthy:

numero 2 artic and johnnyboy could come as conjoined twins,hence making them one person...there taste in music is quality

numero 3 cheeky chick,just so she knows what its like to be spoilt and to make stabba jealous

numero 4 hedz,one a the only lads ive met who does exactly what it says on the tin and hes ginger (somecunts got to foot the jokes)

numero 5 my mate stoney3107,welcome here anytime.cool character for a baldy manc :whistling: