Pups are on the way

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Were you weighing them as they were born ?? No wonder she threw a fit most bitches like to be left in peace wile giving birth.

so to be honest another load of rubbish being bred from and the lurcher resuces are full as it is lurchers being dumped left right and center cull them now save the dogs suffing people may think its

Yeah well thats what i thought didnt want to stress her anymore shes only 14 months old and too young and naive for being a mum.Hats off to her shes doing a great job and the pups are doing great desp

so to be honest another load of rubbish being bred from and the lurcher resuces are full as it is lurchers being dumped left right and center cull them now save the dogs suffing :no::no: people may think its a bit hard but in the long run it saves the dogs suffering :yes:

Shame no one culled you when you were younger might have saved a bit of hassle.This dog was rescued and was heavily pregnant read the f*****g thread i didnt breed her.I wont kill a dog cos of some Arseholes opinion

im confused,you rescued the bitch but know the pups exact breeding because you rescued the sire aswell but you didnt breed them? :blink: i need a drink!

Thats because we met the sire of the pups hes now living with another man in a new home.We were told what they were and met the dog involved i dont breed dogs.Nor would i even try seen enough lately to put me off doing it

No ever feel like you repeat yourself there were 12 dogs needing to be handed over and we spoke to the owner at lentgh he bred them yes i only got the Whippets 3 weeks ago do the math.I took them on to help them the little whippet got homed and clearly this one had to stay till shes sorted.Molls spot on rescue centres dont breed and im not a rescue centre either i do a little for lurchers and the odd terrier to help out and to try and stop some of the stupid stories flying around that some rescues come up with.The only thing we werent told about her was when she was due as he couldnt remember so we had to take a guess and wait

• Like 1

Thank you mate they all seem fit and healthy and mums thankfully not dropped loads of weight she was super skinny when she arrived.Shes looking reasonable we were worried she would get totally stripped by the pups.The vets been and seen them and was happy enough

• Like 1

It's the third and fourth weeks when they'll take most out of her so keep building her up as much as you can - the hard work's still to come. Get plenty of whelpi or similar down her and expect her to need a massive amount of food (and water) during those weeks. Also, sometimes the effect can be delayed so don't assume she's through it yet - my bitch lost almost all of her coat in the weeks following whelping despite being in very good health before hand.