• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I've just got back from the show, I have the ugliest dogs in the show....but I do have the third best pair haha. I really enjoyed it, it was a nice day with some interesting stalls and had a righ

Well done to Danny Sykes and the crew for a fantastic first day yesterday !!!!!!!!!! really well organised and excellent judging cant wait for day 2 today !!!!!

Selby=giant car boot

We went down friday, wasnt many on the friday and we went back down on the sunday, far more dogs on the sunday. Got aloada pics must put them up when iv got time. Nice to meet some off you off here. Couldnt say much for stalls etc, thought kelmarsh was better to be honest, but still a good day out for us . :]

THE WOMAN THAT JUDGED THE DOG,S ON SATURDAY WAS A JOKE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN JUGED THE PUP,S ON MUSSLE IN THERE BACK LEG,S ONLY PART SHE TOUCHED AND NEVER EVEN ASKED THE AGE AND THEY SEEMED TO LIKE TO PICK OUT CLUB MEMBER,S :icon_eek::icon_eek: ????????? THEN ADULT DOG,S ???? MALE CLASS SHE PICKED OUT A FEMALE THAT WAS IN THE RING THAT SHE HAD JUDGED AND NEVER EVEN NOTICED AND PICKED IT OUT TO BE PLASSED :thumbdown: SPECK SAVER,S I THINK GET IT SORTED FOR NEXT YEAR GUY,S :thumbdown: OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A GOOD LAUGH AND A BIT OF FUN :thumbs:I HAVE A FEW PIC,S I WILL ADD AT SOME POINT :thumbs:

THE WOMAN THAT JUDGED THE DOG,S ON SATURDAY WAS A JOKE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN JUGED THE PUP,S ON MUSSLE IN THERE BACK LEG,S ONLY PART SHE TOUCHED AND NEVER EVEN ASKED THE AGE AND THEY SEEMED TO LIKE TO PICK OUT CLUB MEMBER,S :icon_eek::icon_eek: ????????? THEN ADULT DOG,S ???? MALE CLASS SHE PICKED OUT A FEMALE THAT WAS IN THE RING THAT SHE HAD JUDGED AND NEVER EVEN NOTICED AND PICKED IT OUT TO BE PLASSED :thumbdown: SPECK SAVER,S I THINK GET IT SORTED FOR NEXT YEAR GUY,S :thumbdown: OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A GOOD LAUGH AND A BIT OF FUN :thumbs:I HAVE A FEW PIC,S I WILL ADD AT SOME POINT :thumbs:

Are you on about the old woman? If so last time I was in Selby (5 yrs ago now) we camped for the weekend - my bitch came first in under 23" smooth three days on the trot - the day she judged she didn't even place her. That year my bitch came in the last 6 in countrymans weekly in the under 23". She didn't place my pup at all this year either -LOL - she musn't like my dogs!! Ha Ha.

Did any of the Scottish crew get anything?

WEE DIDNT COME AWAY EMPTY HANDED MATE ME DENNED AND PISTOL PETE01 ALL GOT SOMETHING WITH OUR DOG,S :thumbs:

Do I need to wait to find out or is it a secret lol?

no secrets grant---i was lucky enough to win the puppy racing 2 out the 3 days we were there , got severely bumped on the other day , by the eventual winner , so was very happy , pistol petes dog was a good 1.5 lengths in front going over the line , and they gave another dog as winner -----very confusing to say the least, also got reserve champ in the pup show( mine got huge back leg muscles)lol

i went sunday and though it was ok ,plenty of dogs entered in the shows i entered my pup in the rough six to twelve months a and didnt win anything .its the first game show ive entered and the pup that won looked a real cracker ,so well done the winner and me well i suppose i will get bigger dissapointments in life LOL ,wasnt a bad bit of fun also met a few friends ,and enjoyed the day out .

• Like 1

DSC_0127.jpg

this is my daughters bitch racing.. the merle with the stitches. (i didnt take this picture btw.. someone posted it in here)

Ah I passed this dog on the monday, I recognised it from the images posted on sunday on here, lovley dog....i was the midget with the 30tt bullx :laugh: dragging him round the show :laugh: