most rabits out o one warren

done 33 twice out of the same warren,,,,, this bank its 100 yard long you can just see the long net along the bottom, and nets dicecting the warren,, we just pile in the ferrets at one end and work along. unfortunatly the warren does go under the wall, so we have to be carfull

DSCF0360.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

We used to do about 600 yards on a old railway three longnets along the top and three hundred pursenets on it ferret about half it and swing them all round and do the second half ,We used to get 70 's off it in the start then it dwindled and last year the owner put cattle on it and them planted trees there

Can't remember the most I've had out of one warren but I can remember when I first got ferrets and on one

of my first trips out I did a 10 holer round a hawthorn tree, stuck the young hob down and it took him nearly an hour but

he bolted 11 rabbits from that bury. I thought, feck this is easy.

32 out of a ten holer in the middle of a paddock, there was 8 in a stop end :boogie: . I think the most we've had out of it since is 5 or so though. If only all burrows were like that one the first time we did it.