do you lads like cats

Its pricks like use lot who giv proper working lads a bad name wat a bunch ov tools I can walk my dog up the street if he sees a cat acat he dosent want to pull my arm out ov socket u must hav well traind dogs wud hate to see them in a feild ov sheep wat a bunch ov bellends

:victory: true cats are the last thing id hunt given full freedom :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you read a thread like this it makes you sad as a genuine hunter because it makes you realise that the tools in the game now will ensure that the ban never gets lifted...

that tree looked shake able

You obviously know nothing about cats ! I've seen one of the best dogs laid up after tackling, and killing, a cat !! An old bloke said "f**k cats !! A fox has teeth, but a cat has teeth AND claws " !

don't like cats at all, but there are cats on every farm i have permission on, so my dogs are broken to them, (otherwise i'd loose all my permission!). I can see why the farmers have them to keep down the rats and mice. What i don't understand is why cat ownership has not been banned? Cats are pretty indicriminate, killing all types of small animals, rare or not, and i hate to see a cat 'toying' with it's prey. A dog kills quickly without the messing about a cat does and that gets banned. it's just not logical! mind you when did politicans allow logic to get in the way of passing bad law!

Its pricks like use lot who giv proper working lads a bad name wat a bunch ov tools I can walk my dog up the street if he sees a cat acat he dosent want to pull my arm out ov socket u must hav well traind dogs wud hate to see them in a feild ov sheep wat a bunch ov bellends

easist thing in the world to break a dog to a cat, its just some lads chose not to for there own reasons. I admit if you want to walk a dog off a lead near roads it cant chase cats.

tools! thats a bit richious that.

True mate but kids round my way do it for a laugh and I think its wrong at the end ov the day. If people put enough game infront ov there dogs and caught plenty they. Wudnt hav to slip there dogs on a cat. To make them feel hard get a life I say. Put it in the feild where it counts fair does if your dog get one and kills it carnt be helpd sumtimes

My dogs hate them in the garden......I hate them in the garden. This week cats have destroyed two newly planted tubs....they shit in them and dug out the plants with their digging and burying. This disgusts me because I really enjoy growing vegetables from seeds and I hate when my efforts have been wasted. Dirty shitting killers of wild birds. :thumbdown:

i wonder if all the soft lads with th4 big terrier crosses would be so keen to catch acat in m mates garden hehad a panther other day or puma a young male be good to see soft lads then with there dogs be a laugh dgs have had ferile cats in past and they still would but just dont let them near them plus the feriles aint no babys they no were to hide etc from dogs etc if i was akeeper of wild game well they would have to go same with anything that kils the lairds halloed stock lol

easist thing in the world to break a dog to a cat, its just some lads chose not to for there own reasons. I admit if you want to walk a dog off a lead near roads it cant chase cats.

True mate but kids round my way do it for a laugh and I think its wrong at the end ov the day. If people put enough game infront ov there dogs and caught plenty they. Wudnt hav to slip there dogs on a cat. To make them feel hard get a life I say. Put it in the feild where it counts fair does if your dog get one and kills it carnt be helpd sumtimes

Dont bow down to him! They are f*****g tools, simple..

Mate, you say "if your dog gets one it cant be helped" well you havent trained it proper then pal. Because if it gets one, it will get another! Sheep cattle or cats, mine would have a slug in its head, and wouldnt be around to do it again..

Most feral cats ive saw mooching around tend to hunt vermin such as rabbits rats and mice, where as the roaming tom will kill anythink in his path song birds pet rabbits what ever is abit of fun for him :thumbs:

do,nt mind them realy aslong as they stay out my way and my garden ,let my dogs out this morning for my normal dogwalk and their was in the garden of she went by the time i got the other dogs sorted the bitch had gone anyway turned up round my mams eating custard creams the little shit knew she had done wrong as soon has she seen me the dog rolled on its back lol

if your dog kills a cat in your garden would you get done

No, but personally I try to keep my dogs away from any cats, they can ruin a dogs eyes quicker than a bad eye surgeon

yep my old springer used to have a go at them, untill she met an old tom up the farm, he give her a good kicking! she was very lucky and she never bothers with them now! The other two never bothered anyway so am happy with that, if i find cats in the traps and they have no collar on its dead simple as!

Anyone who sets their dog on a cat must be daft as a brush. A cat's claws are far far more dangerous than a dogs teeth: Cats evolved to hunt quickly and often alone, hence the heavy weaponry in their paws. Dogs evolved as pack hunters, hence the emphasis on (originally) long legs for chasing and teeth to hold whilst waiting for assitance. Years ago, I saw my old Lake/Russell get ripped up by a cat (chased into a neighbour's porch after he saw it shit in my garden) before they could be seperated. He wasn't right for a couple of days. Seriously, why bother risking your dog's health for something you can neither eat or be thanked for?

Edited by Tomm Parr
  • Like 2

hate the fuckers hi but dont like killing them someone pet inal got one a night on the lamp called it in like a fox from a fild away dident no what it was til dog had it to late then the owner was standing beside us luckey enought he done the hunting himself panic was tho could been worse.haha keep on hunting boys

Dont bow down to him! They are f*****g tools, simple..

Mate, you say "if your dog gets one it cant be helped" well you havent trained it proper then pal. Because if it gets one, it will get another! Sheep cattle or cats, mine would have a slug in its head, and wouldnt be around to do it again..

i ve got 2 mate and live along side me saluki x hes nobother but my mams staff just wants to eat them [bANNED TEXT] ever the jump in the garden or i walk him cos ive never botherd breaking him with cats i wud never let him do it if i shout at him he wont left by him self he wud but my other dog had to be traind not to go for them sumtimes these things happen and carnt be helped and ur [bANNED TEXT] they are tools haha

good way to bring a pup on lol, lol they fooking stink !!

You obviously know nothing about cats ! I've seen one of the best dogs laid up after tackling, and killing, a cat !! An old bloke said "f**k cats !! A fox has teeth, but a cat has teeth AND claws " ! In fact, you know nothing about dogs if you think cats are a good way to bring pups on !!!

TEETH, CLAWS & ADD "FIGHTING FOR ITS LIFE" TO THAT LIST. TAKING A RANDOM CLAW IN THE EYE WONT BRING YOUR DOG ON MUCH. CATS ARE BEST AVOIDED :thumbs: