raciest bull x

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats :thumbs:

don't take this the wrong way but I've never seen a dog like that in my life! it's neck and head look like it's off a different dog when compared to the body! Is it just a straight bull/grey?

yes pal :thumbs:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats

Hes mine - 1/4 bull, 1/4 deerhound, 1/2 grey. Been quite slow to mature but its clicked for her now and she takes rabbits well and retrieves live to hand.

bitch i had who got killed by a car 3rd gen bullx   and this dog was 100% single handed day or nite but had to get PTS as he turned into a nut case he was 9/16 7/16 bullx  

Posted Images

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats :thumbs:

nice bitch mate, its got the racey running gear of the grey to cope with the chase and the strong neck and head to deal with the catch, what height is she fella

she is 23" mate

3 mile or so mate, he just trots along side on his lead, he's out lamping 3 nights a week now and good 2-3hr mooches/bushing on the days we are not lamping. I been off work for 5 weeks so got him fit as a fiddle, back offshore for 3 weeks next week so it won't last lol

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...