PDSA as bad as RSPCA!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate to be the one that throws a negative comment in here ..... BUT ....... i fail to see why people RELY on the PDSA. Yes vets bills are expensive, but IMO the moment you decide to get a dog, you a

BULLY FOR YOU, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND IN TODAYS CLIMATE WORK AND MONEY CAN BECOME SCARSE, MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS MIGHT BE GOOD ADVICE FOR YOU.

Just to add, you might be young Hannah and not had your life turned upside down by trauma, i hope you stay lucky, but its not nice judging people whom you do not know as you have no idea of there circ

but feeding any dogs together is a receipe for a fight?

I stand while my dogs eat (4 of them all workers) always have done always will do. If something so much as even looks like strife, nip it in the bud. Food its the ruin of harmony. :yes:

Most sensible post on this thread.

I too ALWAYS stand over my 3 when they are eating.

At the moment i have my 2 insured for accident only, i will change this when i can afford it, i pay less than a tenner each month for both and that gives me £2000 worth of treatment (each) with Animal Friends Insurance :thumbs:

I thought i read a while ago that hunter catapults had been doing great business over the past few months , cant see what over heads you would have living in a council house which you run your business from , in fact i find it pretty shocking fishfish that you come on here expecting sympathy , the dog does but not you :no:

Whilst i agree that the vet should have had a look at your pooch , i find it shocking that you pretty much expect it for nowt .

Your a fecking disgrace mate :no:

Try getting out to work , like 99% of this site do , i work 12 hour days 6 days a week for what amounts to pretty much bugger all in todays world , if i'm lucky i have 50 quid to myself after i've paid everything out :censored:

• Like 5

I thought i read a while ago that hunter catapults had been doing great business over the past few months , cant see what over heads you would have living in a council house which you run your business from , in fact i find it pretty shocking fishfish that you come on here expecting sympathy , the dog does but not you :no:

Whilst i agree that the vet should have had a look at your pooch , i find it shocking that you pretty much expect it for nowt .

Try getting out to work , like 99% of this site do , i work 12 hour days 6 days a week for what amounts to pretty much bugger all in todays world , if i'm lucky i have 50 quid to myself after i've paid everything out :censored:

fkin amen i have a got a major inbred dislike of pancrackers otherwise known as sitters or lazy cnts

• Like 1

What do you lot pay to insure your working dogs and does it REALLY cover you?

I have my 4 insured with NFU, ive used them for dog insurance for 10 years. I've never once had a claim turned down, including my bitch who injured her shoulder a couple of years ago, her bill was nearly £4000. I pay about £45 a month for 4. It is invaluable IMO. :thumbs:

the business is doing fine but it is our sole income,and as we are also home educating the kids theres just not enough hours in the day.i did not start this post for sympathy iwas just sharing my dismay at a charity that prroclaims that it helps all and sundry in need with a sick animal only for them to turn an injured animal away.yes cash is tight as we have just had to spend £2000.00 on car repairs ,well actually £1000.00 for one garage to fcuk the job up and another for a good garage to put it right!

and its been a long time since i did as little as 12hour day,or for that matter only 6 days of the week!youve got it easy .

the business is doing fine but it is our sole income,and as we are also home educating the kids theres just not enough hours in the day.i did not start this post for sympathy iwas just sharing my dismay at a charity that prroclaims that it helps all and sundry in need with a sick animal only for them to turn an injured animal away.yes cash is tight as we have just had to spend £2000.00 on car repairs ,well actually £1000.00 for one garage to fcuk the job up and another for a good garage to put it right!

and its been a long time since i did as little as 12hour day,or for that matter only 6 days of the week!youve got it easy .

If you have got two grand for car repairs, and 50 grand for chips then you must have 150 quid a year to insure the dog properly.

• Like 1

So why the hell do you think your entitled to the PDSA's help, when you run your own business that is doing well ?!?! FFS! People like you make me sick! :sick: :sick:

• Like 1

Fishfish, you made a song and dance about the RSPCA sometime ago, and now this. Come on, who you trying to fool?

There is no excuse is there. No wonder the RSPCA come a knocking on your door....., this is another excuse for them to return. I shall wait for your next footage :whistling:

Hopefully after reading all these posts, tomorrow morning you will insure your dogs and be done with it.

As for the vets, of course we need them, how silly to say that we don't! Just choose the right ones! :victory:

Are you having a laugh :wallbash: You have no idea what i do for a living you pompous arse !!! I dont work sat on my arse cutting out catapults , i work doing manual labour with my hands proper graft that would have you left in a puddle on the floor within an hour !

I fit my family life round this , and my animals ( dogs ferrets ) and i'm up early every morning and make sure they are walked and the runs cleaned out before i even have a bit of brekkie or a cuppa .

You don't know your born mate

• Like 3