possibly the worst looking staff/pitbull ive evrt seen

hey Buster321c i just saw the red bitch that one best of breed.......

obviosly she's worth a lot of money, but honestly i wouldnt give 50 quid for it, thats exactly the thing im on about

huge round eyes a high round forehead, it looks more like a fat Chihuahua than a proper staff...

not tryin to offend you or ya mate just stating what i believe, be honest what chance would it stand against a 20"plus

staff or pit in a fight........ remember this is what they where bred for, so im not condoning dogfighting, just saying its not bred true to the job it was intended to do

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why good for him ?....good for him that he chooses to own a poorly bred poorly put together dog ?...lets call a spade a spade not dress it up like winning a noncey rosette at a kennel club show is a g

Losing 10 lbs would`nt hurt the fat fecker .......

A "Fat Sausage Bull" I believe

:gunsmilie:

hey Buster321c i just saw the red bitch that one best of breed.......

obviosly she's worth a lot of money, but honestly i wouldnt give 50 quid for it, thats exactly the thing im on about

huge round eyes a high round forehead, it looks more like a fat Chihuahua than a proper staff...

not tryin to offend you or ya mate just stating what i believe, be honest what chance would it stand against a 20"plus

staff or pit in a fight........ remember this is what they where bred for, so im not condoning dogfighting, just saying its not bred true to the job it was intended to do

OK mate , i agree with what your sayin no doubt . The bitch i have at present is 19 1/2 tts and about 45lbs . She`s quite big for a bitch , but she`s slender and a bit leggy , the way I like em :thumbs: . As far as my mates concerned , its his thing , he likes em that way so who are we to judge ? he puts a lot of time effort , money and care into his dogs and would put alot of `dog men ` to shame . So yes mate , i hear ya , not my ideal either , but good for him .

It's funny you post this because the other day I seen an old lady walking one of the best/ if not the best looking Staff that I have ever seen in the flesh. Stunning looking thing and ripped with muscle. It was a real surprise as what I see most of the time look like bigger fat bags of sh!t.

Theres a ginger haired knob in a near by town with a blue staff dog,by far the nicest i have seen yet cant see him having it long. hes one of they types that thinks its hard to have it muzzled and gee's it on when other dogs approach. but im not one to cross the road,that fecker is muzzled, my terriers arent so i head straight towards him letting that tit cross the road,wanka!

It's a shame to see any dog wasted on a bellend like the lad you mentioned. I just hope this craze of having dogs as a fashion accessory comes to an end sooner rather than later.

it never stops amazin me at the amount of rubbish people breed....... usualy the rubbish have short teddy=bear faces and matchstick legs with tiny feet like a little muntjack......

but this looks like a long wheel base with its legs cut off.. some sort of grotesque corgi lol...

tila-female-bully-pit-bull-razor-4.jpg

Looks like Mushrooms ....little Mo.. :whistling: ....... :laugh:

• Like 1

it never stops amazin me at the amount of rubbish people breed....... usualy the rubbish have short teddy=bear faces and matchstick legs with tiny feet like a little muntjack......

but this looks like a long wheel base with its legs cut off.. some sort of grotesque corgi lol...

Looking at it again, I bet that bag of sh!t couldn't clime a flight of stairs.

Looks like Mushrooms ....little Mo.. :whistling: ....... :laugh:

Get fooked ya bloody great dirty haggis raping w@nker :feck:

The only thing little Mo has in common with this waste of air is coat colour :laugh: :laugh: This piece of shiite is more slanty eyed than a stoned Korean :doh:

Thanks for the nice comments on my pups, also thank for those who dont like em for keeping quiet (means alot :D ) These pups were breed by me and the wife, weve had our own line for 18 years now, we still have the pups Nan and even great Nan here with us in fact the great nan is still like a pup herself at 11.

Theres some very nice dogs on this thread and its good to know there still out there.

Keep em alive lads

D

Looking at it again, I bet that bag of sh!t couldn't clime a flight of stairs.

get 2 stone of it get it to ground be sound ...:whistling:

Thanks for the nice comments on my pups, also thank for those who dont like em for keeping quiet (means alot :D ) These pups were breed by me and the wife, weve had our own line for 18 years now, we still have the pups Nan and even great Nan here with us in fact the great nan is still like a pup herself at 11.

Theres some very nice dogs on this thread and its good to know there still out there.

Keep em alive lads

D

Look like they got a bit of Valglo in em ...........