possibly the worst looking staff/pitbull ive evrt seen

As a member of our local breed club from the time when most of us worked our dogs and showed in the off season for a bit of crack, I have to say that at a well known local pub where the mainland visitors gathered the night before the annual champ shows, a crowd of us were informed which dog and which bitch would be winning the cc's the next day by a renowned handler. His prediction proved entirely correct. This was about 20 years ago and coloured my view on the show scene ever since....corrupt as f**k!

Hear Hear!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why good for him ?....good for him that he chooses to own a poorly bred poorly put together dog ?...lets call a spade a spade not dress it up like winning a noncey rosette at a kennel club show is a g

Losing 10 lbs would`nt hurt the fat fecker .......

A "Fat Sausage Bull" I believe

• 9 months later...

It's funny you post this because the other day I seen an old lady walking one of the best/ if not the best looking Staff that I have ever seen in the flesh. Stunning looking thing and ripped with muscle. It was a real surprise as what I see most of the time look like bigger fat bags of sh!t.

Theres a ginger haired knob in a near by town with a blue staff dog,by far the nicest i have seen yet cant see him having it long. hes one of they types that thinks its hard to have it muzzled and gee's it on when other dogs approach. but im not one to cross the road,that fecker is muzzled, my terriers arent so i head straight towards him letting that tit cross the road,wanka!

It's a shame to see any dog wasted on a bellend like the lad you mentioned. I just hope this craze of having dogs as a fashion accessory comes to an end sooner rather than later.

There's a bell end around me with a blue staff... What I don't get is how they afford them, your looking best part of £1000 for a blue staffy

Edited by LolaPat

the best dog i ever had stood about 22 at the shoulder he was a black brindle called sid..

people would say , yeahh but hes not a proper staff he's to big....

the amount of times i fought a losing battle trying to tell them this is how they were origonaly bred

not the the little show shitter of modern times. i mean all dogs were bred for a purpose and the staff's was to bait bull's and then to dog fight. what good would one of the small show type be to a bull, ie to small, to weak, short legged and no ways near enough strength or agility let alone stamina to go the distance...

its the same with the modern bulldog.... its more pug than bulldogge of olde..

p.s my dad had big 20 inch plus,staffs nearly forty years ago, way before we knew what a pit was

Theres a big Staff next door to us, people keep reporting it for being a Pitbull! Soft old thing is no Pitbull, demented fuss seeking missile perhaps, absolutely devoted toy of the baby that they had when he was two (she is now 4), the pair seem to be able to do nothing together but get into trouble, then it is always Dukey's fault according to the daughter!

Edited by secretagentmole

it never stops amazin me at the amount of rubbish people breed....... usualy the rubbish have short teddy=bear faces and matchstick legs with tiny feet like a little muntjack......

but this looks like a long wheel base with its legs cut off.. some sort of grotesque corgi lol...

tila-female-bully-pit-bull-razor-4.jpg

cruel b*****ds who did this to the best breed around.

How tall do you think a stafford should stand at the shoulder? People are saying 21"+ :icon_eek:

How tall should a lurcher be? How tall should a terrier be? How tall should a spaniel be?...........

As tall as they need to be to perform their job! There's only one way to find out..............

• Like 1