Footballer Ashley Cole shoots student with air gun

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay forget he's on over a hundred grand a week. He took an air rifle into his place of work and accidentally shot a student part-timer there because he had no idea it was loaded.... He took an airgun

What a compleat f'in prick this man is.. Off all the people, a high profile footballer.   The club will say he had permission to shot there,wont they.   The lads no dout been bunged a packet.to k

Posession of a loaded firearm in a public place is what he should be charged with anyway, we cannot walk to our permissions with loaded air rifles, we have to load when we get there, he does not have permission to hunt vermin in the building I bet, so he has to be charged with having a loaded firearm in a public place, ARVs, helicopters, dog squads, please????

Edited to say that the photo used in the News of the world is of a rather tasty looking PCP, if I could have that bu99er for £150 I would be well chuffed!

Edited by secretagentmole

whats the difference between an air gun and bb gun? ive what looks like an air gun here, under lever fires metal pellets

Both basically the same, BB guns tend to have smooth bore barrels, pellet guns tend to have rifled barrels. All are "airguns" though!

Phantom

if he does get away with it i hope (me included) would ring up and put a formal complaint in asking why he got away with it and why people like us would have the book thrown at us and people like him (with cash) get away with it,it makes me :sick: and heres to you mr cole :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

Why is it is you have the cash you get away with it.Makes my blood boil.Its simple is the prick shot someone he should be jailed up.He should do some time at least two years.Well in the real world.Most litely he will get 240 comunity work teaching kids how to play football.:censored:

:thumbdown: i don,t want to put a damper on it chaps and chap,ess b ut i,ve got a fiver that say,s nothing will happen to the useless :censored: if that was me and any other firearms / shotgun liceances holders the ole bill would be on us like a rash :icon_eek: one rule for one and one rule for famous/wealthy tossers i,m afraid

:thumbdown: i don,t want to put a damper on it chaps and chap,ess b ut i,ve got a fiver that say,s nothing will happen to the useless :censored: if that was me and any other firearms / shotgun liceances holders the ole bill would be on us like a rash :icon_eek: one rule for one and one rule for famous/wealthy tossers i,m afraid

:yes: He's probably bunged the lad a few hundred quid so that he wouldn't press charges...

:yes: He's probably bunged the lad a few hundred quid so that he wouldn't press charges...

If it was me our you Malt the police would press charges and they have the power to do it with or without the lads consent.Its Law.:thumbs: