gypsy boxing

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If all you want to see is folk getting sparked out then go stand outside a nightclub any friday or saturday night !.....if you want to see skill,technique and athletic intelligence you have to look a

You've got the nerve to say professional boxing is sh!t then post a link up to a video where neither man in the fight had any idea how to fight at all and you say that's brutal . What was it about th

just been watching some gypsy boxing dvds they are funny as feck they spend more time dancing about and falling over than punching.   dose any one know of any good fighting dvds (bare knuckle)   i

if you have not seen any of the felony fights dvds this it one of the fights on the first dvd( there are 6 now.)

http://www.rodostube.gr/video/8f61fafa601b704/FELONY-FIGHTS-66-WHITE-SKINHEAD-vs-Karate-Kid-eats-his-face

its one of the more brutal fights.

You've got the nerve to say professional boxing is sh!t then post a link up to a video where neither man in the fight had any idea how to fight at all and you say that's brutal :blink: . What was it about that shambles that you thought was so brutal?

And if boxing is so shit, go down to your local boxing club tell them what you think and get in for a minutes sparring with one of their lads, and see how you come out the other end of it. I guarantee you will have a new found respect for the sport.

• Like 3

Iv'e seen a couple of occasions when lads who had done a bit of boxing got envolved in fights. The first one was when our Rugby team stopped for a few drinks at a pub in Nottingham. Our fullback, who always fancied hemself as a hard lad picked on this smallish lad. Well, it ended very quick as the lad was the ABA champion for his weight.

The second was a very good friend of mine who took up boxing after his Mum had died, as he needed something to do to stop him going of the rails. I saw him hit this lad once and the punch knocked him sparko, my mates hand speed was that quick he'd hit him again before the guy had hit the floor. Funny thing was, Dave later went and apologised to the guy he'd just hit.

Fighting, as in all things in life. The better trained you are, the better at it you'll be.

if you have not seen any of the felony fights dvds this it one of the fights on the first dvd( there are 6 now.)

http://www.rodostube.gr/video/8f61fafa601b704/FELONY-FIGHTS-66-WHITE-SKINHEAD-vs-Karate-Kid-eats-his-face

You've got the nerve to say professional boxing is sh!t then post a link up to a video where neither man in the fight had any idea how to fight at all and you say that's brutal :blink: . What was it about that shambles that you thought was so brutal?

And if boxing is so shit, go down to your local boxing club tell them what you think and get in for a minutes sparring with one of their lads, and see how you come out the other end of it. I guarantee you will have a new found respect for the sport.

i can say its shit because thats my opinion, and the part that i fort was brutal was the fact that he bite a big chunk of his face off :wallbash: also boxing of old was good but nowadays the fights are stopped to soon, ive seen loads of old fights were one of the lads takes a good punch and is rocked covers up and takes a few more then comes back to win. but nowadays they take ONE half descent jab and the fight is stopped thats why i think its shit. also why would i want to go down to the gym and spare with a boxer? were did i say i was a boxer or a fighter for that matter?

Edited by hullhunter
  • Like 1

My ex father in law has such a reputation in the town he lives in that he never has to get a drink in at the pub & you should see the women flock round him.. he loves it .. its cringe worthy at best :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously he is a like able quite man that has never looked for trouble but can take a room apart in seconds

Is he a big bloke Kay?

no he is a very slight man around 5 foot 7

He has a 3ft machette though........... :icon_eek:

did anyone see that irish twat on youtube"ill fight any man women or child anywhere in the country for any money my names p....h..... i live at 65 chatham rd my nos 077564..... what a inbreed dinlo.

do you know who that "irish twat" is ffs ive seen his lad fight and and paddy is a big hard barsteward!

the main problem is to many people "think" their bare knuckle boxers they may even have a fight for a £50 wager but unless you do it full time and make a liveing out of it your not your just a wannabe! i have respect for real boxers i know 2 travlers who box,and make a lot of mony in it . a good freind of mine from cumbria done it for 6 month and was quite good but got out of it because he could se himself getting killed. the film snatch is the worst thing to happen to boxing since that film came out every tit has claimed to be a fighter. ive had fights for money it dosent make me a bare knuckle boxer it makes me a idiot!

befor you call thease people ask yourself would you fight them? realy?

id call him a idiot for broadcasting his addy and mobile on youyube mate he must got some abuse,i think you got the wrong person mate he was a small lad and dont think hes name was paddy.and would i fight them well i used to but now got family and a new front row ,over 40 and not really interested in it ,id rather make money buy other means.....i was bought up in a trailer and all my pals were too as some still are living in them.a true traveller is a good person who looks after his mates,weve had trouble round here with irish boys ripping off old folk,but good and bad in all people i take as i find.

The toughest guys i know are no more than 12 stone. Big guys don't have a higher pain tolerance than small guys. A full punch square on the nose hurt's big and small alike. Size means nothing except numbers on the scales!

My ex father in law has such a reputation in the town he lives in that he never has to get a drink in at the pub & you should see the women flock round him.. he loves it .. its cringe worthy at best :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously he is a like able quite man that has never looked for trouble but can take a room apart in seconds

Is he a big bloke Kay?

• Like 1

The toughest guys i know are no more than 12 stone. Big guys don't have a higher pain tolerance than small guys. A full punch square on the nose hurt's big and small alike. Size means nothing except numbers on the scales!

My ex father in law has such a reputation in the town he lives in that he never has to get a drink in at the pub & you should see the women flock round him.. he loves it .. its cringe worthy at best :laugh: :laugh: But seriously he is a like able quite man that has never looked for trouble but can take a room apart in seconds
Is he a big bloke Kay?

I agree with you here! Somebody needs to tell some of the overweight bouncers round my way that they're not Invincible.. Arragant b*****ds do my head In!

Butch

My ex father in law has such a reputation in the town he lives in that he never has to get a drink in at the pub & you should see the women flock round him.. he loves it .. its cringe worthy at best :laugh: :laugh: But seriously he is a like able quite man that has never looked for trouble but can take a room apart in seconds
Is he a big bloke Kay?

I agree with you here! Somebody needs to tell some of the overweight bouncers round my way that they're not Invincible.. Arragant b*****ds do my head In!

Butch

I'm too old too old and fat these days to fight for anything except to protect myself or my family.

... also why would i want to go down to the gym and spare with a boxer? were did i say i was a boxer or a fighter for that matter?

Because if you experienced it you'd realise just how difficult a sport it is to take part in, and you'd understand why refs jump in to stop fights. It's a lot more difficult than biting some divs face who hasn't got a clue how to fight anyway. Fair enough some fights do get stopped too early in pro boxing, but it's not the norm these days. Last weekends British Lightweight title fight between Crolla and Watson was a great battle, and proves what you're saying isn't really correct.

Besides I'd rather see the odd fight stopped early than see more Michael Watson's and Paul Ingle's suffer the way they're suffering today. You don't play boxing like you play other sports, it's a fight and there's a lot these lads put on the line when they step into the ring.

Punches hurt, even the little jabs you mentioned can hurt, and if you give it a go you'd have a better understanding of it is all I'm saying.

i can say its shit because thats my opinion, and the part that i fort was brutal was the fact that he bite a big chunk of his face off :wallbash: also boxing of old was good but nowadays the fights are stopped to soon, ive seen loads of old fights were one of the lads takes a good punch and is rocked covers up and takes a few more then comes back to win. but nowadays they take ONE half descent jab and the fight is stopped thats why i think its shit. also why would i want to go down to the gym and spare with a boxer? were did i say i was a boxer or a fighter for that matter?

thers no windmill punches thrown in pro boxing like on street fights those straight well timed punches do alot more damage respect to anyone who gets in the ring :thumbs:

what about henry wharton he was a traveller and he fought eubank for a word title and if you want to see some good fights look up pride on youtube without pride they'd be no ufc :yes:

I knew henry as an aba boxer he was tuff as nail and could box lost it in the ABA FINAL AT WEMBLEY HIS OPO BIT HIM HENRY FLIPPED AND GOT DISQALIFIED LIKE TO SEE SOME ONE CALL HENRY SHIT