gypsy boxing

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If all you want to see is folk getting sparked out then go stand outside a nightclub any friday or saturday night !.....if you want to see skill,technique and athletic intelligence you have to look a

You've got the nerve to say professional boxing is sh!t then post a link up to a video where neither man in the fight had any idea how to fight at all and you say that's brutal . What was it about th

just been watching some gypsy boxing dvds they are funny as feck they spend more time dancing about and falling over than punching.   dose any one know of any good fighting dvds (bare knuckle)   i

Gypsies often turn up with their kids at the boxing gym my son uses and always want to put their kids in to fight right away , our coach will after trying to put them off , then put them straight in with a decent lad and they get a good hiding , once one of the dads after this had happened offered to fight the coach , which they did , the gypsy ended up on his arse !! Its a myth that all gypsies can box .

• Like 1

because its a load of shit its not a fight its the first one to throw a good punch wins. soon as some one gets a good connection the ref jumps in like he is going to die :wallbash: :wallbash:

so dose any one know of any good fighting dvds. ive seen all the ufc stuff now they are proper fights. boxing :rofl: :rofl:

If all you want to see is folk getting sparked out then go stand outside a nightclub any friday or saturday night !.....if you want to see skill,technique and athletic intelligence you have to look a little further than the snarling and growling :doh:

• Like 4

because its a load of shit its not a fight its the first one to throw a good punch wins. soon as some one gets a good connection the ref jumps in like he is going to die :wallbash: :wallbash:

so dose any one know of any good fighting dvds. ive seen all the ufc stuff now they are proper fights. boxing :rofl: :rofl:

If all you want to see is folk getting sparked out then go stand outside a nightclub any friday or saturday night !.....if you want to see skill,technique and athletic intelligence you have to look a little further than the snarling and growling :doh:

Wise words :yes:

Gypsies often turn up with their kids at the boxing gym my son uses and always want to put their kids in to fight right away , our coach will after trying to put them off , then put them straight in with a decent lad and they get a good hiding , once one of the dads after this had happened offered to fight the coach , which they did , the gypsy ended up on his arse !! Its a myth that all gypsies can box .

Totally agree Dan.....in fairness ive seen a few who could fight but lacked the dedication and temperament it takes to be a fighter....one who springs to mind was Bobby Frankham who i knew well back in the 80,s but he got a life ban for clouting the ref,his brother Johnny won a British title, but has been proven a real scummy lowlife in more recent years :censored: ...

My view is they think its all about the big macho " i,ll fight anybody " attitude and not everything else that go,s with it......that attitude works at one level but as you know when you go up in level you need a little more than just guts.

Edited by gnasher16

i have about 20 odd bare knuckle boxing dvds and a felony fight dvd some dvds are better than others

atb mrpit

i,ll give you another 20 for free if you want them :D ...had loads given to me over the years i just give them to anyone who wants them....infact aint you the lad i gave a few to before :hmm:

no mate i had the holyfield tapes of you bud you still got any bare knuckle

sure ....im away on holiday for a few weeks as as of tomorrow but i,ll have a hunt around for them when i get back ;)

Edited by gnasher16