PLUMMER TERRIER OF OLD

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bosun 11,yet again a very informed sensible well written post, unlike some of the stupid hearsay prattled on by an ignorant,ill informed bunch of fools that have probably never even owned a working te

fair enough you seen a few not work, so all from all the lines are shit? I've seen a few from that line of springer x you keep be a yard or two back do i think that line is shit , no i don't becaus

pic's on the internet classic, i'll keep my little crossbreds to myself, pictures prove nothing, dog ragging a fox covered in dirt doesn't mean the dogs worked it just means someone took a picture o

Posted Images

heres a pic of an old dog that was as good as ANY BREED OF TERRIER.

you well never see this type of PLUMMER terrier again.... FACT..

IF ONLY. DAYS GONE BY NEVER WILL THE WORKING [EARTH DOG] PLUMMER SINGLE HANDED DOG BISTOW US AGAIN, NICE PICTURE :thumbs:

IF ONLY. DAYS GONE BY NEVER WILL THE WORKING [EARTH DOG] PLUMMER SINGLE HANDED DOG BISTOW US AGAIN, NICE PICTURE :thumbs:

I have a little plummer bitch up in the kennells coming up to 5 year old that i will dig anything with! Not very often she wount see the job through! she struggles with her size sometimes tho :hmm:

There's still some out there. FACT. ;)