Run ins with the law and keepers yrs ago to now

Have to say over the years I have chased my share of poachers and their aint many as will stand their ground and have a go, most run like f**k I guess that's why they all wear track suits and trainers :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

where do you work then mate,?they arnt running from you they are runnig from fines cos all law is on keepers side,dont beleve your own bullshite mate?goto local pubs where these poachers drink if your so brave, :big_boss::whistling:

no poacher is running from a fine on this ground I f*****g hate the plod and I don't need them to come and sort a poacher neither do I feel the need to shoot dogs or trash a blokes motor, I have taken my share of beatings in the past ,given a fair few too but fact is poachers run or hide they don't front up to the keeper unless they have numbers on their side.

nice one keeper,,but dont swear your employer dosnt like it? :laugh: now pre ban,If i was on your land hunting rabbits,rats, hares,nd fox,would you want to fight me??your employers birds nd feeders wouldnt last.i would tell everyone your best fighter in area? :laugh: let the nut jobs sort you,the day after your hiding is a good day to poach :thumbs: thank god i ask for permish koker hey,, :whistling: if i got lost in fog would i be mist :boxing::boxing::boxing:

I don't really understand what you mean what doesn't my employer like?

Preban/post ban I couldnt' give a f**k Fact is I don't want to fight no one I like an easy life I like to be left in piece and not hassled by poachers I would like to get on with my job without the thought of having to stay up all night to protect my birds from some thieving c**t in fact I would far rather be at home f*****g the wife I am employed to protect the game on the estate and to do that means I have to confront poachers I would sooner I didn't but that is my job so what do you do?For a fact I didn't make the decision to be a keeper for the fun of chasing folk of an estate that I don't even own.

Another not so comfy fact is that of all the poachers I have ever stopped not one had been to my door to ask permission they just presumed the answer was no guess they just didn't have the balls to come and ask.

:icon_redface: so can i come nd lamp rabbits,nd have some ferreting nd pigeon shooting?or even come on with my metal detecting club,on your land?mmm well you gunna swear again? :whistling:

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic... Out right bragging about stealing someones ferrets......low as f**k

Its hard to be careful when the bloods up and it wouldn't be the first time I have steamed in and realised I was proper outmatched thats when it pays to calm down accept what the lads are doing ain't

I,ve had many chases, and few court apearences for poaching. It was back in my teens mostly, I'm 44 now. 1983 Got caught with 2 rabbits and a lamp. one lurcher. coming out a field. 2 old bill. Nicked

Posted Images

if i was on sumones land ferreting with out permission and was aproched and asked to leev id say shur mate as soon as i get the ferret ill go sorri to be a bother but if sumone ran over shouting id hit them with a stick as soon as thay got ner or set dog on them and do sum prik coursing

HAHA!!! prik coursing mite have to train my dog into this one ahhaa

in the good old days while poaching you had to be on your toes from cops and keepers but we loved every minute of it cat and mouse games switching lamp off sneaking around keepers yard slashing tyres nicking his ferets cutting fences no wonder they hated me! its funny tho i got permission further afield and it just wasnt the same as poaching :gunsmilie:

Thieving ferrets! Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. Did you have his spaniels away while you were at it? Your not a poacher, just a f*****g thug that give poachers a bad name!

• Like 2

Have to say over the years I have chased my share of poachers and their aint many as will stand their ground and have a go, most run like f**k I guess that's why they all wear track suits and trainers :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

where do you work then mate,?they arnt running from you they are runnig from fines cos all law is on keepers side,dont beleve your own bullshite mate?goto local pubs where these poachers drink if your so brave, :big_boss::whistling:

no poacher is running from a fine on this ground I f*****g hate the plod and I don't need them to come and sort a poacher neither do I feel the need to shoot dogs or trash a blokes motor, I have taken my share of beatings in the past ,given a fair few too but fact is poachers run or hide they don't front up to the keeper unless they have numbers on their side.

nice one keeper,,but dont swear your employer dosnt like it? :laugh: now pre ban,If i was on your land hunting rabbits,rats, hares,nd fox,would you want to fight me??your employers birds nd feeders wouldnt last.i would tell everyone your best fighter in area? :laugh: let the nut jobs sort you,the day after your hiding is a good day to poach :thumbs: thank god i ask for permish koker hey,, :whistling: if i got lost in fog would i be mist :boxing::boxing::boxing:

I don't really understand what you mean what doesn't my employer like?

Preban/post ban I couldnt' give a f**k Fact is I don't want to fight no one I like an easy life I like to be left in piece and not hassled by poachers I would like to get on with my job without the thought of having to stay up all night to protect my birds from some thieving c**t in fact I would far rather be at home f*****g the wife I am employed to protect the game on the estate and to do that means I have to confront poachers I would sooner I didn't but that is my job so what do you do?For a fact I didn't make the decision to be a keeper for the fun of chasing folk of an estate that I don't even own.

Another not so comfy fact is that of all the poachers I have ever stopped not one had been to my door to ask permission they just presumed the answer was no guess they just didn't have the balls to come and ask.

can i have permission on your land ? im respectfull no more than me n one mate n its another set of eyes for ya whistling.gif

ALRIGHT GUYS SITTING READING THREAD ON W/CUP AND LAUGHING AWAY TO MYSELF.

ME AND MY T/B WENT OUT IN THE PERSUTE OF HARES WITH 2 SEASONED DOGS AND 2 PUPS ABOUT 8/9MTHSOLD LAMPED A PARK 5 DEER STNDING 70YRDS AWAY.PSSD THE DOGS UP AND SLIPPED ALL 4 IT WAS HILLARIOUS TAMS BIG DOG PULLED ONE INSTANTLY BUT 5HE PUPS FOLLOWED MY DOG AND RAN RAGGED ALL OVER THE FIELD. WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON LANDY PULLS UP AND STARTS LAMPING ALL THE C8MOSHION.TAM AND ME SLINKED AWAY AND WATCHED FROM AFAR .WHISTLED THE DOGS IN BUT KEEPER WAS LAMPING THE DOGS SO WE HID IN A DITCH.

WHEN THE DOGS CAME IN ANOTHER DROVER PULLED UP ABOUT QUARTER MILE AWAY AND WAS SCANNING FOR US .

TAM SAID WERE CAPTURED.I SAID TAKE YOUR COAT OFF .SO DID I .4 DOGGS UNDER THE JACKETS SO THERE EYES DIDNT LIGHT UPAFTER ABOUT 45M8NS THEY MOVED OF AWAY SCANNING ALL THE PARKS.UNLUCKY.BACK TO THE GATE LIFTED THE DOE .HOME .PARTY TIME.JUST A FLASHBACK.3TS

ME AND MY T/B WENT OUT IN THE PERSUTE OF HARES WITH 2 SEASONED DOGS AND 2 PUPS ABOUT 8/9MTHSOLD LAMPED A PARK 5 DEER STNDING 70YRDS AWAY.PSSD THE DOGS UP AND SLIPPED ALL 4 IT WAS HILLARIOUS TAMS BIG DOG PULLED ONE INSTANTLY BUT 5HE PUPS FOLLOWED MY DOG AND RAN RAGGED ALL OVER THE FIELD. WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON LANDY PULLS UP AND STARTS LAMPING ALL THE C8MOSHION.TAM AND ME SLINKED AWAY AND WATCHED FROM AFAR .WHISTLED THE DOGS IN BUT KEEPER WAS LAMPING THE DOGS SO WE HID IN A DITCH.

WHEN THE DOGS CAME IN ANOTHER DROVER PULLED UP ABOUT QUARTER MILE AWAY AND WAS SCANNING FOR US .

TAM SAID WERE CAPTURED.I SAID TAKE YOUR COAT OFF .SO DID I .4 DOGGS UNDER THE JACKETS SO THERE EYES DIDNT LIGHT UPAFTER ABOUT 45M8NS THEY MOVED OF AWAY SCANNING ALL THE PARKS.UNLUCKY.BACK TO THE GATE LIFTED THE DOE .HOME .PARTY TIME.JUST A FLASHBACK.3TS

So you were going for hares but you got a deer.................classis example why folk dont get permission to run dogs.... :wallbash:

YEP WE NICKED THE KEEPERS FERETS SOLD THEM TO MY MATE PUT DIESEL IN CAR AND WENT [POACHING] BACK ON SAID KEEPERS LAND .THE POINT TO THIS STORY IS IF THE DICK FOR BRAINS HADNT SLASHED ME f*****g TYRES AND JUST TOLD US TO FXCKOFF WE WOULD HAVE .AND AS FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT GIVING POACHERS A BAD NAME WAKE UP MAN YOUR NAME CANT GET ANY WORSE TO A FARMER /KEEPER POACHER MEANS POACHER ANY WAY YOU PUT IT

Edited by ftm

YEP WE NICKED THE KEEPERS FERETS SOLD THEM TO MY MATE PUT DIESEL IN CAR AND WENT [POACHING] BACK ON SAID KEEPERS LAND .THE POINT TO THIS STORY IS IF THE DICK FOR BRAINS HADNT SLASHED ME f*****g TYRES AND JUST TOLD US TO FXCKOFF WE WOULD HAVE .AND AS FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT GIVING POACHERS A BAD NAME WAKE UP MAN YOUR NAME CANT GET ANY WORSE TO A FARMER /KEEPER POACHER MEANS POACHER ANY WAY YOU PUT IT

Classic... :icon_eek: Out right bragging about stealing someones ferrets......low as f**k :thumbdown:

• Like 3

So you were going for hares but you got a deer.................classis example why folk dont get permission to run dogs.... :wallbash:

YOUR RIGHT MATE POACHERS ARE POACHERS ITS INTHE BLOOD.YUOVE GOY IT OR YOUVE NOT.GO BKBTO UNIY.HAHWA :thumbs:

YOUR RIGHT MATE POACHERS ARE POACHERS ITS INTHE BLOOD.YUOVE GOY IT OR YOUVE NOT.GO BKBTO UNIY.HAHWA :thumbs:

Very good then.........your obviously not interested in permission just want to be a poacher, must be alot harder if you go on with the f**k the keeper attitude eh..... :showoff:.......UNI!!!!!...... :haha::haha:

Very good then.........your obviously not interested in permission just want to be a poacher, must be alot harder if you go on with the f**k the keeper attitude eh..... :showoff:.......UNI!!!!!...... :haha::haha:

bloody hell lab man youve over 3000 posts on here in just under a year thats alot of posts fellow , any way you got any permission to give , because it looks like your offering it ???:whistling: