Is any one feeding there dogs on Autarky food if so what do you think of it and what do you pay for it.I have just got through first bag dogs love it and one of them is a bit fusy with food they look well on it and they dont need as much as there old food. Best price I can find is £17.00 bit more than I would like as I got two lurchers and a plummer. What do you feed and how much do you pay?.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for anyone who hasnt tried gain 28 greyhound id highly recomend it during the working season. £12 a sack

Is any one feeding there dogs on Autarky food if so what do you think of it and what do you pay for it.I have just got through first bag dogs love it and one of them is a bit fusy with food they look well on it and they dont need as much as there old food. Best price I can find is £17.00 bit more than I would like as I got two lurchers and a plummer. What do you feed and how much do you pay?.

i feed mine on eukanuba it gives them everything they need its 98 quid for 2 bags

i feed mine on eukanuba it gives them everything they need its 98 quid for 2 bags

you should go to Brians up the street mate only costs me 80 for two bags :thumbs: shouldn'[t you be out earening a crust lmao

You will get it in Cosco's for £12 a bag vat free.

Get my dry dog/ferret food from mad dog marketing used it for a couple of years now good quality good price deliver next day have a look at this link .http://shop.mymaddog...oducts-90-c.asp have a look at there ebay feed back http://feedback.ebay...eedbackAsSeller

I buy my food from Mad Dog as well, top quality food/ingredients, good prices and very fast delivery. Save more money by ordering in bulk. My dogs love it and look good on it. :thumbs:

I feed mine on a working dog i get from netto its on offer £6 for 15kg then i mix mince and egg into it some times sunflower oil or codliver oil and thats what they get, i did used to love supa dog active but the way things are lately hace to make doo this way my pups do get beta puppy though i love that stuff when there pups its good gear :thumbs: