Rushill Russels

3 hours ago, sid g said:

dont think he was ever over expensive when you looked at prices of well know lakie and russell breeders prices .  but what price is the right money for the right dog .

Thats not my point mate, its was dogs in, dogs out, thats a peddler, not a good dog man.

• Haha 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strong looking dog... probably added some sort of beagle or even spaniel lol...got that sort of look with the 'hound' type markings...who cares,it's just a pet...that could of been the best?..the Op d

Is this post supposed to be putting me straight? As in throwing my toys out the pram .... I only know Martyn about 15 years and was stuck for a terrier and he reached out and sorted me one through ano

Seek out a local dog  trainer who knows what there doing as you wouldn't want to pay a plumber to build a brick wall eh......

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Cairn-keeper said:

few of fred off lead at hampton hill hounds looking far too chunky to be a jack, being asked what he is mixed with is almost daily due to his size, i just have to go with what the papers say and reply he is a pure bred jack lol. 

20220422_141323_resized.jpg

20220422_141311_resized.jpg

Cracking terrier, good luck with him?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, New moon said:

True, and for sale at the right money.?

We have all payed for dogs at sometime,how else do you get started if your not in a clic? You be surprised how many terrier lads on here, have a sideline peddling dogs to the highest bidder and selling their shit to the yanks...been going on for yrs.. fair play to KG and a few others...you could tip up at their yards on a Saturday,pay £250 for a dog and be digging it  the same day?...will always be crabbers... jealousy is a terrible trait in a man...and will eat you up like a motherfucker ??

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, sid g said:

250 it was 12-50 when i was a young man and then 40 quid -- some of the russell breeders selling dogs abroad 8 year old dog going for 7k a stud that made its owner 20k plus all these dog peddling shit posts been goin on in  here for years you have to look beyond it kg shifted some dogs but i dont think he ever made a fortune out of em , , fair play to any man who`s hobby  can pay for its self . 

Like everything in life...if you want something that badly...you pay ?

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

We have all payed for dogs at sometime,how else do you get started if your not in a clic? You be surprised how many terrier lads on here, have a sideline peddling dogs to the highest bidder and selling their shit to the yanks...been going on for yrs.. fair play to KG and a few others...you could tip up at their yards on a Saturday,pay £250 for a dog and be digging it  the same day?...will always be crabbers... jealousy is a terrible trait in a man...and will eat you up like a motherfucker ??

No jealousy here, I’ve been around these men years ago, trust me, there’s nowt to be jealous about.

1 hour ago, sid g said:

250 it was 12-50 when i was a young man and then 40 quid -- some of the russell breeders selling dogs abroad 8 year old dog going for 7k a stud that made its owner 20k plus , all these dog peddling shit posts been goin on in  here for years you have to look beyond it kg shifted some dogs but i dont think he ever made a fortune out of em , , fair play to any man who`s hobby  can pay for its self . 

Different days, I blame the buyer.atb

Edited by New moon
On 19/04/2022 at 21:22, sid g said:

known martin since we where both young men when he had his dogs from AN and WH was still alive and kicking -- you quoted me on a post where i put a link up of the sire to the dog in question for the new owner ,, for the record i`ve had dogs off the man himself aswell as lakie / russells and some handy black stuff i knew burt very well and once had a border on loan from jack -- the mottled markings have only recently started showing on martins stuff hence me saying i dont know where it had come from-- do us a favour and put your toys back in your pram , ,  

Is this post supposed to be putting me straight? As in throwing my toys out the pram .... I only know Martyn about 15 years and was stuck for a terrier and he reached out and sorted me one through another aquantance... That's how we met... Now 15 years ago that terrier was mottled in his undercoat I only took the dog because there was generations of workers in him.. and they were all mottled... stretching back further than JP. Now K.G. old white  terriers were again mottled undercoat... Same as JH  and a few members on here i know dug with Joe a few times... And these people keep detailed journals especially of what back then... I wasn't trying to get smart ?

First one Martyn sent me over. To look at him a white Russell... Shave him out...like a Dalmatian. ?

IMG20220426184501.jpg

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Is this post supposed to be putting me straight? As in throwing my toys out the pram .... I only know Martyn about 15 years and was stuck for a terrier and he reached out and sorted me one through another aquantance... That's how we met... Now 15 years ago that terrier was mottled in his undercoat I only took the dog because there was generations of workers in him.. and they were all mottled... stretching back further than JP. Now K.G. old white  terriers were again mottled undercoat... Same as JH  and a few members on here i know dug with Joe a few times... And these people keep detailed journals especially of what back then... I wasn't trying to get smart ?

First one Martyn sent me over. To look at him a white Russell... Shave him out...like a Dalmatian. ?

IMG20220426184501.jpg

That’s the spit of a terrier I had years ago .... cracker

• 4 weeks later...

nice dog stopend. I would say that he has nothing to do with Rushill kennels just my opinion. i knew Ms old fella well i remember asking him how his lad was getting on, and he was telling me that he was mad on the shows, judging and showing every weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/04/2022 at 16:33, Daniel cain said:

Shame he kept breeding and selling dogs off his name when parents weren’t tested, dogs at stud that had done nothing!

• Like 2