How may white girls are raped by white men?

But it would be a bit different if white men went to their country and did it in numbers of hundreds of children per gang and their countries media covered it up for years whilst it was still happening, channel 4 were meant to show a programme about it a while ago but it was stopped because it was feared that people would be drawn towards far right political views and parties so they were forced not to show it and it has been kept hidden from the public for all this time until someone spoke out, not even the police or goverment did anything as they were too scared of being seen as racist.

words can not even describe, It just makes me feel physically sick when I think about it. let me guess how many months they have to go to prison for before they are released back into our country.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on t

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the

Places where things like this are happening "the community" is to blame imo.........you've all let them come into your communities and take over The manic street preachers said it "If you tolerate th

Posted Images

THE HOOKS WERE BAITED THE LINE WAS CAST AND THE USUAL FISH JUMPED ON THE HOOK :whistling: OVER AND OUT ;)

oh! it was all contrived by your devilish wit to wind us up....clever....very clever you had me fooled I thought you were a moron....I stand corrected :notworthy:

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

• Like 3

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

Completely out of the question, I cant even believe that people are saying these types of things, So are you saying that because people decide to wear certain clothes that they deserve to be raped and kidnapped and undisputed how can you seriously have the nerve to defend the people who are doing this, people like you are the cause of the problem

I tell you what because the scumy muslim women who dont have the back bone to stand up to their husbands and wear burkas, we should start culling them by the hundred because of they wear the burka, I would be more than bloody happy to do so.

I tell you what because the scumy muslim women who dont have the back bone to stand up to their husbands and wear burkas, we should start culling them by the hundred because of they wear the burka, I would be more than bloody happy to do so.

FFS, this is a website where some of us have to justify our ownership of firearms.

This kind of crap does us no favours. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

• Like 1

Its amazing how anyone who every posts anything worth reading and has half a brain never contributes to these threads. Theres good and bad in all people and there are just as many sick british criminals as there are sick muslim criminals. I guess after years of being the big bully nation that took advantage of those worse off than yourselves you don't like it when people come and take advantage of yourselves, i.e immigrants. I'm not standing up for rapists or child molesters in any way but for god sake if your going to do anything about it go and do it, saying in block capitals how many heads should be banged is simply being a mouthpiece. Actions speak louder than words, us Irish showed that in the 1920's when we managed to get rid of our immigrants :thumbs:

• Like 3

If this was other way round there would be riots they ain't allowed to look at us n if they do they be straight on a plane to get married and you'd have 10 carloads round your house as we are just scum infidels that are worse than dogs to them n anyone who thinks otherwise don't know them FACT

• Like 1