• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on t

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the

Places where things like this are happening "the community" is to blame imo.........you've all let them come into your communities and take over The manic street preachers said it "If you tolerate th

Posted Images

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

Completely out of the question, I cant even believe that people are saying these types of things, So are you saying that because people decide to wear certain clothes that they deserve to be raped and kidnapped and undisputed how can you seriously have the nerve to defend the people who are doing this, people like you are the cause of the problem

At what point have I defended rapists you tit? rape is rape you conviently forget white british males rape women too. For every crime you can come up with theres a white eqivalent. Instead of talking out your arse get your facts right but i spose if you did that you would have nowt to talk pish about

• Like 2

yes white people do rape only the mental ones but they dont gang rape like pakis do they. they all like ferrys all want jump on at same time so dont miss out so must be same for (women) and cars like opening tin beans all sitting there talk about doing stuff together as one big society

Edited by earthmover2011

Think this sums are SCARED SOCIETY up now, when Jack Straw was asked about these crimes yesterday he started his statement off with these few words "OVERWHELMINGLY THE SEX OFFENDERS WINGS OF PRISON ARE FULL OF WHITE SEX OFFENDERS" ... What a fuck1n joke , if the spineless b@stard was asked about a crime commited by a white man do you think he would involve pakis ... NOT A CHANCE ... Sayin that as Nick Griffin reminded him his father was a spineless b@stard who refused to fight in the 2nd world war and was locked up, the country has been run by COWARDS , won the ashes pity couldnt swap the little urn for a few of there politicians they have BOTTLE to say it how it is for the benefit off the country.

i agree that something needs to happen within the law, what wont happen will it, scared of been branded! they walk all over this cuntry burning poppys raping white girls, stabbing, shooting people its beond a joke, i get arrested for fighting in a pub, treated like shite of the so called police, then you get home turn the news on and see these things listed above happning and the police are just standing by letting it happen! theres so scared to do some real policing!

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :headshot::

How may white girls are raped by white men?

i new you would say that :censored: what the f**k has that got to do with this topic? :censored:

Well the topic is about the rape and abuse of young girls in our society is it not? and funnily enough you bunch of band wagon jumping racists latch onto the asian blokes raping white girls and ignore the white folk raping white girls. . . . . like its ok if someone gets raped, but not if its by an Asian? I notice no one mentioned the white guy who sexually abused young kids at a nursery today? I'm not sticking up for the asians, just there is bad in every breed and color. Lets face it you lot are not that bothered by the rapes, but just like to take the chance to have a good moan and rant about immigrants etc. Yes immigration is a big problem, and this rape shit is very dark and needs looking into, but no one with any brains is going to take you lot seriously or listen to any point you make.

• Like 1

I tell you what because the scumy muslim women who dont have the back bone to stand up to their husbands and wear burkas, we should start culling them by the hundred because of they wear the burka, I would be more than bloody happy to do so.

FFS, this is a website where some of us have to justify our ownership of firearms.

This kind of crap does us no favours. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

That is precisly why I wouldnt mention anything about guns on a topic like this, and owning a gun doesnt mean that we are unable to live a normal life and talk about issues or get angry :victory:

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

Completely out of the question, I cant even believe that people are saying these types of things, So are you saying that because people decide to wear certain clothes that they deserve to be raped and kidnapped and undisputed how can you seriously have the nerve to defend the people who are doing this, people like you are the cause of the problem

At what point have I defended rapists you tit? rape is rape you conviently forget white british males rape women too. For every crime you can come up with theres a white eqivalent. Instead of talking out your arse get your facts right but i spose if you did that you would have nowt to talk pish about

When people are talking about what a terrible thing it is why do you come along and change the topic to white people and yes defend the muslims, YES GET THE FACTS RIGHT: muslim gangs are raping hundreds of young ONLY white children and also kidnapping them, white equivelent you say: then find me some evidence of gangs of white people in our country raping and kidnaping children by the hundreds if you cant then i guess you better pipe down as I would clearly not be talking out of my arse.

• Like 1

How may white girls are raped by white men?

i new you would say that :censored: what the f**k has that got to do with this topic? :censored:

Well the topic is about the rape and abuse of young girls in our society is it not? and funnily enough you bunch of band wagon jumping racists latch onto the asian blokes raping white girls and ignore the white folk raping white girls. . . . . like its ok if someone gets raped, but not if its by an Asian? I notice no one mentioned the white guy who sexually abused young kids at a nursery today? I'm not sticking up for the asians, just there is bad in every breed and color. Lets face it you lot are not that bothered by the rapes, but just like to take the chance to have a good moan and rant about immigrants etc. Yes immigration is a big problem, and this rape shit is very dark and needs looking into, but no one with any brains is going to take you lot seriously or listen to any point you make.

i agree with a lot you say BUT the topic was about these fuck1n animals , so when im readin a post on a certain topic WHY WOULD I REPLY ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE ? And you say no 1 with brains will listen to our comments on this subject well mate you should remember these abused girls lives are destroyed and most of there families devastated so i think its about time someone should start listenin .

Edited by lanesra

Just a thought.

WETHER THERES WHITE RAPISTS IN THIS COUNTRY OR NOT IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT MUSI'S THINK THEY CAN TURN OUR COUNTRY INTO A SHARIA PLAYGROUND, THIS ISNT GOOD.

WE HAVE A DUTY TO DEAL WITH THE DANGERS OF BRITISH CRIMINALS BUT WHO THE f**k SIGNED US UP TP THIS LOT, THERE MUSI SCUM! NOT OUR PROBLEM. ALTHOUGH IF THE GOVERNMET WANT TO START WALKING THEM INTO A GAS CHAMBER I'LL GLADLY PAY AN EXTRA 5% EXTRA VAT FOR THE GAS!!!

• Like 2

Just a thought.

see your still taking the moral high ground and still pulling people up on thier bad grammar.If you cant defend your liberal way of thinking,just slag them over thier spelling.what a f*****g tit of a man you are.no worries you can jump over to your irish site and slag of the members of thl on there as you normally do.