bedlington whippets

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when i set out to look for my first lurcher for rabbiting only,i didnt want anything to big, so i decided on a beddy whip, but, i wanted one around 21"? and more to the whipp side, and i kno where yo

why not have beddy whippet greyhound

i might be biast here cos i like the beddys i had a beddy grey he was 24 tts and was game as a badger would run any thing in the beam there are good things to come from the cross breding of beddys wh

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Got ya mate please tell me more I have been trying out my Fred Rolfe accent I think I'm nearly ready for a country show beer tent.

Just go in and claim 2 know the axact breeding of smithy stick 2 your guns mek summat up about old rock imported from Ireland and keep shouting ,if u get filled in witch u will it will only add 2 your credibility 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Just go in and claim 2 know the axact breeding of smithy stick 2 your guns mek summat up about old rock imported from Ireland and keep shouting ,if u get filled in witch u will it will only add 2 your credibility 

Would it help if I was dressed like worzel guminge to be accepted into the clunge