dont need a gun with Bryn and young Tod

Went for a mooch at 1pm, it was nice in the snow as dogs love to play in it. As there is shoots not far from me, you always get the odd birds knocking about down the lanes. Went to some rough ground by old buldings, you always see the odd charlie there. As normal Bryn does is own thingand goes solo huntinh up the hedge rows, Tod was walking with me. Bryn was away for 3-4 mins, then came back with a cock bird, feck knows where he got it. Then i walked bit further down the lane he marked some thick cover. I though great might be a rabbit, as i got there he went straight in. another cock bird, blood hell he is better than a springer ;D then Tod started to follow Bryn to some cover, i held Bryn back just to see what Tod might do. Hen bird couldnt see it at first, Tod seen and grabded it. Really pleased with Tod Brill,took it of him but he as strong jaw on him even now as pup ! So it was a great walk, and Tod is learning quite a bit from a Great lurcher Bryn ;)

P1010102.jpg

P1010103.jpg

P1010098.jpg

P1010105.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good stuff

Can see all that shot in those birds.... :D

Nice little catch there and why not!

Had a nice brace yesterday, they love the ditches in this weather, and the dogs snap them up nicely.

What a fine specimen you are! :kiss:

Pup looks well.

;)