• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry to here your loss mate lookt a very nice strong dog rip paddy

Posted Images

shame to here this mate sad when good dogs go but like they say all good things come to an end atleast he had a good working life, is this the well known paddy mate ?

yes mate

Shame mate i heard this dog was a legend :thumbs: and legends live on dean remember that.

shame to here this mate sad when good dogs go but like they say all good things come to an end atleast he had a good working life, is this the well known paddy mate ?

yes mate

Shame mate i heard this dog was a legend :thumbs: and legends live on dean remember that.

r.i.p patrick old boy,ive had the pleasure of seening this dog work all is life and let me tell u this dog was 1 of hardest and gamest dogs ive ever seen he was legend!!!!!!!!At least me and dean have got dogs out of him 2 keep is legacy going and they both like him nuts lol u was 1 of best old boy and u will b definately b missed but u will never b forgotten :thumbs:

Sad to say, ive lost my old dog Paddy. Had to retire him early after he did his leg in while out lamping, his other leg went after some time and he couldnt get up. Gutted but i had to have him put to sleep. He was a good age, and quite possibly the best worker ive had. I wasnt going to put anything on here as i dont really want idiots posting abuse about him but after having a few boys on here asking to use him at stud i thought it best to let people know. Im gutted, not only have i lost an awesome worker... ive lost a good friend. He was one hell of a dog, and there wont be another one like him. R.I.P. Big Man.

and before anyone starts their my Mrs's boots.

r ip paddy

r.i.p patrick old boy,ive had the pleasure of seening this dog work all is life and let me tell u this dog was 1 of hardest and gamest dogs ive ever seen he was legend!!!!!!!!At least me and dean have got dogs out of him 2 keep is legacy going and they both like him nuts lol u was 1 of best old boy and u will b definately b missed but u will never b forgotten :thumbs:

:cry: f*****g hell criss...nearly had me crying again then....lol