cumbria crackdown on poachers

this was posted a few weeks back and last year,

its simple really dont poach ar dont get caught

same old rules apply i suppose, this is a new operation by the looks of it . in the shooting times they said teams of 40 will be out :wallbash: good to see where our money is going

I notice that they didnt mention any arrests, i wonder how much that cost?

personly i dont think they can arrest you for driving along aroad looking suspisiouse they surley have to catch you in the act befor they can prosicute :censored:

they want to get out there and catch the burglers/yobs/ thieves/pedos/and so on what a bunch of tossers :censored::feck:

I think it will have to soon come to a stop now Cameron has made these cuts.

How can the police afford to put so much time and money into tackling hunting/lamping when there are real crimes (that can get results) to crack. The money and man hours wasted on the hunting act and they rarely get a prosecution from it. What a Joke!!!

Everyone who can all over the country should call and report coursing/hunting even if its on a school playing field, keep them busy. Funds/resources wouldnt last long, and I think they would get sick of going out to find noone there. :whistling:

I think it will have to soon come to a stop now Cameron has made these cuts.

How can the police afford to put so much time and money into tackling hunting/lamping when there are real crimes (that can get results) to crack. The money and man hours wasted on the hunting act and they rarely get a prosecution from it. What a Joke!!!

Everyone who can all over the country should call and report coursing/hunting even if its on a school playing field, keep them busy. Funds/resources wouldnt last long, and I think they would get sick of going out to find noone there. :whistling:

+ 1 and on a lovely bright moonlit night! or a nice foggy night! :whistling:

"Last nights operation took place between 6.30pm and 1am this morning"

I wonder how to get around that? :whistling:

We need any sightings of suspicious vehicles or people to be reported to police immediately so that we can take action

To justify some Overtime money before Christmas?

Edited by Bryan

wonder how many of the plebs it took to come up with the name operation samuria icon_eek.gifwhy dont they just call it what it is operation pissing in the wind they couldnt find their own arse with both hands 50 cars stopped several people searched but no arrests wonder how many people were burgled attacked raped in that time

• Like 1

all the lads in that area get in touch with each other pick a couple of nights not to go lamping and then let the fun begin send them c**ts on a wild goose chase make as many phone calls to them as use can and send them up and down the country like blue arse flys its like the boy that cryed wolf the people stoped coming :angel: