mike Tyson

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" "A GENNIUS" GET A GRIP , a word thats banded about far to easily,   albert einstine was a genius, maybee batehoven, steven hawkin today, not fecking tyson, a good boxer yes and an exc

It would be easy to say i knew he wasnt as good as people thought,but to be honest i thought he was like a breath of fresh air at a time when the division was possibly the weakest it had ever been wit

Posted Images

He was a very good boxer, being the piece of shit that he is done nothing but create problems for his career. I bet Cus is turning in his grave at how his boy turned out

Many would say it was BECAUSE of cus d,amato that he did turn out like he did !.....Taking a kid in and teaching him boxing skills is great,but taking a kid in and allowing him to run riot and do what he wants because you dont want him to leave is another thing.Look what happened when Teddy Atlas put Tyson in line for trying it on with a young girl Cus fired him and allowed Tyson to carry on being an arse to people.

As regards Tyson as an athlete and a fighter he simply didnt have what it took,its happened before and will happen again.....part of being a great fighter is mental toughness and gameness.....Tyson had a very low level of both which caught up with him when he stepped up in class.We can all beat up people who are weaker than us in every way,the test comes when you come up against your equal.....and Tyson didnt have it at the highest level,plain and simple.

Make all the excuses for him you like he just wasnt a true fighter in his heart.

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Tyson was a pure beast, all in all not at all the better boxer but 1 punch changes everything... And punch tyson cud.

I recon in the lewis fight tyson could hav got up and fight on and tbh, his heart and head were elsewhere, he was beaten end ov It wasn't his fighting skills that ended his cerier it was coz he is f*cked up in the head :thumbs:

James Buster Douglas stopped him aswell came from nowhere, was not intimidated and got stuck in.Never rated him, Bruno wobbled him but could not finish it the 1st fight,2nd fight was embarrasing he shit himself and Tyson hardly hit him :thumbdown:

For me, in his time he was impressive, seemed maximum conditioned and more often than not he won by KO. I bet theres a few things in his life he would like to go back and change, or maybe have a witness.

what is wrong with ye,the man is a legand now we have kiltskigo or whatever you call him,haye,harrision,who the f**k else in this heavy weight game,who is there,tyson was classs a legend that everbody looked at and loved.dont put the man down he had a bad time can happen to anybody.he was a true legend in my eyes fair play iron mike :thumbs:

what a fighter,who is there now or in the past 5 years better than that,the man was a class act,l lewis frank b,wasters if they only fought mike in his prime golden brown :whistling::boxing:

Hilarious !.....What possible reason could there be to think Tyson in his prime would have beaten Lewis or Holyfield.....the average middle aged man today was impressed by Tyson as a youngster as folk in general are very impressionable as youngsters and without doubt Tyson was a very dramatic fighter.

But when you get the hero worship out of the way and the fond memories of watching boxing for free on itv......you quickly realise that a totally untested 218 lb Tyson who with hindsite we know to be a quitter......would have stood no chance whatsoever with a 255 lb Lewis who was technically superior physically stronger and a fighter in his heart....same go,s for Holyfield.

Buster Douglas personal problems before the fight made Tysons problems look insignificant yet he destroyed him......mental strength is all part of the game and Tyson had none.

what a fighter,who is there now or in the past 5 years better than that,the man was a class act,l lewis frank b,wasters if they only fought mike in his prime golden brown :whistling::boxing:

Hilarious !.....What possible reason could there be to think Tyson in his prime would have beaten Lewis or Holyfield.....the average middle aged man today was impressed by Tyson as a youngster as folk in general are very impressionable as youngsters and without doubt Tyson was a very dramatic fighter.

But when you get the hero worship out of the way and the fond memories of watching boxing for free on itv......you quickly realise that a totally untested 218 lb Tyson who with hindsite we know to be a quitter......would have stood no chance whatsoever with a 255 lb Lewis who was technically superior physically stronger and a fighter in his heart....same go,s for Holyfield.

Buster Douglas personal problems before the fight made Tysons problems look insignificant yet he destroyed him......mental strength is all part of the game and Tyson had none.

So we cant say Tyson would have beaten lewis or holyfield but you can say they'd beat tyson just cos they weight more? I dont think I saw Tyson fight anyone smaller than him. You call it hero worshipping, you might be right but that was the hype that surrounded this man. He could sell out stadiums the world over and yes it may have been free but I stayed up many a night till 2, 3 in the morning just to see him knock someone out within the first round!!! I wouldn't even flick the tv over during the X factor to watch Haye fight some giant freak....

So we cant say Tyson would have beaten lewis or holyfield but you can say they'd beat tyson just cos they weight more? I dont think I saw Tyson fight anyone smaller than him. You call it hero worshipping, you might be right but that was the hype that surrounded this man. He could sell out stadiums the world over and yes it may have been free but I stayed up many a night till 2, 3 in the morning just to see him knock someone out within the first round!!! I wouldn't even flick the tv over during the X factor to watch Haye fight some giant freak....

Like i said,go read a superhero comic if you want excitement drama and hero worship.....top quality boxing is not always exciting or great to watch.....

Tyson historically always struggled with tall men,Jose Ribalta,Mitch Green,Tillis,Bonecrusher etc were all 6ft 4 plus and he struggled with them and they were very average boxers....imagine what Lewis would have done to him !

Tyson ended up a cartoon character,if thats to be respected then maybe you shouldnt be questioning why you wouldnt flick the tv over to watch David Haye !